Highschool,Chocolate and Secrets [Inactive]

Alex tried to keep up but he just couldn't. Nichole's running speed was too much for him to handle. Nichole won the race and Alex was on the floor. He was too tired : "Uff.. Uff... my legs... Uf..."

Nichole smiled and then saw him on the floor. She jogged over to him and said"are you alright?" Helping him up. She tilted her head confused.

Alex tilted back and said " We need to talk!" He gave her a phone number and ran away. He was too scared to face her.

School ended and Alex was leaving the school. He grabbes his skateboard and went to catch his bus. Near the bus station he saw a coffee place called "Cafe of love" he saw a man and a woman kissing each other. There was an orange cat and a husky. He looked at them and smiled, because he knew they found happiness.

Nichole hummed walking home. She smiled and unlocked the gate and went inside. Then locked it back. Nichole then unlocked the door and went inside. She changed into some regular clothes and laid down on her bed. She looked at the number and blushed. Nichole sighed and texted him.

Sent to:alex

time:3:19pm

What is it that you wanted to talk about? :33 <

-kitty-chan

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though he didn´t made any friends, alex was happy. He heard a ring tone and went to check it. -Unknown Number-. "Can it be?" -He thought. Alex called the number back.

Nichole picked up and said"hello?" Resting the phone on her shoulder holding it up to her ear. Her tail swished and her ears twitched as she looked through her fridge for some milk.

"H-hum... i saw you! Your ears... Your tail! What was that? I´m going crazy in my head!" Alex said.

"How can you be a cat? Please stop this nonsense. Tell me the truth... Was that a halloween outfit?!"

Nichole hang up the phone and Alex mind stopped. "What if it is real?! What if she is a real cat?!" Alex grabbed his skateboard and went to the park. There, he saw a long wood bench and sat.
1551788-bigthumbnail.jpg

Nichole went to her cat form running to the park. She hopped onto the bench and chsnged back. "So?" Nichole said swinging her legs. Her ears twitched and her tail was at her side.

Alex gulped and slowly turned his head. He saw her with her tail and ears. Alex's eyes opened up and he stared for a while. "W-what is th-that?!" Alex got up of the bench and started to run away, leaving his skateboard behind.

Nichole's ears drooped and a tear slid down her cheek. She turned back cat and ran for home crying. She knew she should've been more careful today. Nichole sniffled and laid in a tree crying more.

Alex was at home. That new girl was really a cat. "This can't be happening." He looked at his room and he noticed something was left. His skateboard. He forgot about it and went back to the park. He saw Nichole crying near a tall tree. He thought that maybe that was his fault. "Is it my fault? I didn't mean too do that! I was just scared!" Alex walked to Nichole. "S-so-sorry! I am so-so sorry!" Alex didn't look at her in the eyes.

Nichole hissed some at him closing herself up again and backed aaway. "j-just hic go away!" She said and hopped off the tree branch. Nichole ran off tears falling at each step.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back