• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High school romance

(Not a lot really. Avery just came up to us to ask where the student office is and Toby went to go over to Jay and asked him stuff about fighting I guess..)

"It's on the first floor three doors down the washrooms of the west wing." Said Monique to the new girl. Monique new the whole entire place since she's been here since eight grade. She would also always come here during her elementary days to watch the students train for their after-school martial arts practice. As well as having a few friends who are one to two years older than her who goes to this school.

@Fantasy Crazy @Daniel reaver @Right okay then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

River walked back over and sat down accidentaly siting a lite close to Monique but not noticing as he looked down at the table waiting for the bell to ring. He felt so strange since to begining of today and he didn't like it he wanted to know why he felt so.... Uncomfterble now which he usualy never felt

@chasingshadows @Right okay then

Monique turned to River who sat next to her. "Hey, you okay?" she asked him worriedly. She noticed that he looked uncomfortable so she wanted to know if he was okay or not.

@Daniel reaver

"Dude if ya teach me how to kick ass like that I will be even more amazing than I am now!"Toby said excitedly You could be the sensi and I could be like the grasshopper ya know?"He laughed @Fantasy Crazy

"Uhm...sorry man" I said shaking my head as he asked if I could teach him "like I know how to fight really well and everything, but i don't know how to teach for squat. Still...I always did want to try and start teaching people how to fight at my old school. Tell you what, you find another four people that want to learn and I'll think about it." I smiled at him as I finished talking, and quickly scribbled my phone number on a piece of paper and gave it to him. "Give my number to all of them and organize a place to meet and I'll be there."

I laughed a little as the guy fist pumped the air in excitement. I hope I don't regret this I thought to myself I've never tried to teach people how to fight before, and this could go horribly wrong if I'm not careful. Only one way to find out I guess. I smiled a little as I continued walking towards my computer science class.

Toby looked over his shoulder "I'm Toby by the way nice to meet you and stuff"He chuckled disappearing behind the cafeteria door

"The names Jay" I shouted after him, hoping he heard me as he raced around the corner of the cafeteria. I laughed as I continued to walk to my class.

"The names Jay" I shouted after him, hoping he heard me as he raced around the corner of the cafeteria. I laughed as I continued to walk to my class.

"Woah there buddy!" she says surprise as Toby ran towards them. "What's up?" asks Monique.

"Not much..."He grinned happily "Just meet the guy he is gonna give me kick ass lessons just he needs some people to join...How bout it guys?"He look expectently at everyone @Fantasy Crazy @chasingshadows

"Kick ass lessons?" she smirked. "Any specific name?" Monique was interested in joining, since it's "kick ass" which usually means fighting and martial arts... One of her specialities.

"Come on its will be fun guys!"He chuckled "I don't some sort if martial arts thingie...But hey it might even get us out of class watdoya say?..."He took of his fedora spinning it between his to fingers grinning @Fantasy Crazy

"Out of class?" she chuckles. "Skip class for martial arts Huh? I myself do martial arts." she puts her hand on her chest indicating that she does herself. "And to honour yourself in martial arts, you have to keep

your grades up." she smirks.

"It's not skipping class guys it's...tactfully avoiding class besides it will probably only be at lunch time anyway or it will be an extra curricular so it wont matter"Toby reasoned @Fantasy Crazy

Rori sighed, "I dunno, I mean I have Math and I really need to bring my grades up. . ."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back