• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High School Never Ends

So, how all of Cali's friends know that her cousin has a knack for getting into trouble with the authorities.

So I was thinking that maybe an ex friend of the group's and Ethan did some illegal things or whatnot that eventually the cops got word of, but instead of owning up to it, one of them left a trail of evidence pointing to the rest of their friends and got them in trouble; this would help explain why not everyone in the town is their biggest fans. Also, this may cause some of the friends to be jaded towards Ethan, because they don't trust him, or they're not certain about if he or the ex friend was the one who blamed them.

I feel that there should be another piece of drama to tie into this though, so it's not one main story but a bunch that connect. If you have any ideas of separate stories between other characters that could cause things to be a little more interesting, you could talk to them about it and then tell me.

animegirl20 said:
So I guess we need someone to be the ex friend then?
Someone can make the character if they want. You're not limited to one character. Either that or the person will be an NPC

Ok well I think my charactwr would probably want to believe Ethan didn't blame them so she would probably still be friends with him and blame the exfriend.

The ex-friend shall appear later after we get the ball rolling most likely

Cryobionic said:
Man, I like Ethan, funny guy. x)
"I'm trying to give him a sense of humor, while also keeping it away from my very weird sense of humor.

Cryobionic said:
@TheWeirdPhilosopher Your weird humor? :o
And yeah, so I've read. Though, I think Danny's pretty non-plussed about the entire drama thing.
My humor is made up of bad puns, references, and my really random thoughts.

Whoo brownie points for Danny

Cryobionic said:
@TheWeirdPhilosopher Aha, *nods* I get it. I like that kind of humor, really. And while I'm not quite sure what 'brownie points' are, I'm just gonna go with it and hope it's something positive.
*gasp* When are brownies ever not positive?

So ranging from 7/8 to a few months or weeks. How long would you say your character has been in the friends group?

So I see the starters of this group being Travis, Haruhi, Kai, Ethan, and Carlina since they've been around the longest according to their CS's, and they've most likely been losing and adding people to the group since they were kids.

@Nutter @animegirl20 A-okay? People can make some of the other original friends to appear. And they probably won't need full CS's unless they're going to be staying at the house at one point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cryobionic said:
Um... *counts* four months, perhaps? O.o
Sounds weird, but it helps me know how my characters will behave towards certain characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
Sounds weird, but it helps me know how my characters will behave towards certain characters.
Ah, that makes sense! ^^ So what do you recon your characters relationship with Danny would be? Four months is a short time, and I'd imagine with Danny's timid nature, he'd be hard to get to know properly too.

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
So I see the starters of this group being Travis, Haruhi, Kai, Ethan, and Carlina since they've been around the longest according to their CS's, and they've most likely been losing and adding people to the group since they were kids.
@Nutter @animegirl20 A-okay? People can make some of the other original friends to appear. And they probably won't need full CS's unless they're going to be staying at the house at one point.
um sorry what are we talking?

animegirl20 said:
um sorry what are we talking?
Who's apart of the original group of friends that started this whole thing; the ones who have known each other since they were kids. Going by CS's it'd be you, me, and Nutter's characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back