• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High School Never Ends

Nutter said:
So pumped to start even though I've got a bunch of homework and a test tomorrow hahaha (cry)
I have so much writing to finish this week haha ^-^

Okay, I've gotta go home now! I might be back on in a little bit, but even so, don't hesitate to post because I left.

Cryobionic said:
Oh, I'm so looking forward to this RP. :D
That's awesome to here! I'm going to have fun with my characters for sure... *cough* Ethan *cough*

[QUOTE="Ilani the Archer]I don't wanna be the first one to post...

[/QUOTE]
That's fine. Anyone can start posting if they want. My characters are going to be greeting people when they arrive (besides Tyler... Or maybe he lives next door and Callie invited him over for the summer. Hmmm.)

[QUOTE="Ilani the Archer]I don't wanna be the first one to post...

[/QUOTE]
I just now noticed your profile picture and I think I'm in love with it.

Still doing hw

Still slowly dying

Just rolling around in a pit of self pity over here please ignore

Nutter said:
Still doing hw
Still slowly dying

Just rolling around in a pit of self pity over here please ignore
Oh no, I still have my science homework to do... O.o

Nutter said:
Did mine last night thank god
What science are you taking?
*Points at self* Frustrated 14 year old who's on atom studies. I still got this year before I get to the tortures of Highschool; although I'm already doing Algebra and preparing for my high school credit test.

I'm done with the post, sorry if it seems kinda off, I had an idea of how I was going to play it out but at the moment of writing, it all sorta vanished...

Dlabell9 said:
I'm done with the post, sorry if it seems kinda off, I had an idea of how I was going to play it out but at the moment of writing, it all sorta vanished...
Well, you're our first poster so there's no pressure on the quality of your post.

Cryobionic said:
I think it was rather good! :D I have a post ready, but I'm kind of nervous I've written too much. O.o
YOU CAN NEVER WRITE TOO MUCH! Exclaims the person who cannot write a short story for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back