• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High School Never Ends

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
*Points at self* Frustrated 14 year old who's on atom studies. I still got this year before I get to the tortures of Highschool; although I'm already doing Algebra and preparing for my high school credit test.
Enjoy it while it lasts my friend... If I could go back to eight grade I'd go back in a heartbeat no joke

Nutter said:
Enjoy it while it lasts my friend... If I could go back to eight grade I'd go back in a heartbeat no joke
And I shall. I've got a performance today ooh

@animegirl20 "Likes to tease since he is a clean freak and hates being touched. But she doesn't do it in a mean way just a playful way." Oh boy. My roleplaying senses are telling me this will lead to quite a few hilarious scenes. U.U

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh gosh, I'm sorry that I haven't replied to anything yet! I've been really this week so far and I had to finish a whole bunch of projects.

Cryobionic said:
@animegirl20 "Likes to tease since he is a clean freak and hates being touched. But she doesn't do it in a mean way just a playful way." Oh boy. My roleplaying senses are telling me this will lead to quite a few hilarious scenes. U.U
hehe

Nah, it was all right. Perhaps tone down the use of ellipses a little bit, but other than that it was cool. :)

Violette said:
Oh gosh, I'm sorry that I haven't replied to anything yet! I've been really this week so far and I had to finish a whole bunch of projects.
It's fine. =)

Okay I'm just wondering but wasn't there supposed to be some big betrayal that split the friends apart, resulting in Cali trying to get the gang back together again with this trip? So even though we've been setting up character relationships, shouldn't some be at odds? My plan from the start was to have Kai and Cali be partners in the project, but if there's no longer that objective then I wanted clarification.

@TheWeirdPhilosopher any input?

Nutter said:
Okay I'm just wondering but wasn't there supposed to be some big betrayal that split the friends apart, resulting in Cali trying to get the gang back together again with this trip? So even though we've been setting up character relationships, shouldn't some be at odds? My plan from the start was to have Kai and Cali be partners in the project, but if there's no longer that objective then I wanted clarification.
@TheWeirdPhilosopher any input?
The character a/o characters have yet to appear, but yep, things should be a little tense starting out. Also! If anyone would like for their character to be involved in the drama tell meh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back