• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High School Never Ends

Cryobionic said:
Ah, that makes sense! ^^ So what do you recon your characters relationship with Danny would be? Four months is a short time, and I'd imagine with Danny's timid nature, he'd be hard to get to know properly too.
Maybe they're awkward when sitting or being near each other, but they still try to strike up a conversation even though they still seem uncomfortable and unsure with each other?

Carlie is determined to hold a conversation with everyone at least once!

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
Maybe they're awkward when sitting or being near each other, but they still try to strike up a conversation even though they still seem uncomfortable and unsure with each other?
Carlie is determined to hold a conversation with everyone at least once!
That sounds good. Besides, developing character bonds is always fun! ^^

Hi!

Hey um sorry if this is a stupid question but Tyler is Travis right? I just checked everywhere and could not find a Tyler so I have assumed it's him, still I just want to make sure before I post.

Danyhamy said:
Hi!
Hey um sorry if this is a stupid question but Tyler is Travis right? I just checked everywhere and could not find a Tyler so I have assumed it's him, still I just want to make sure before I post.
Yeah, my mind's everywhere. And all T name's look alike to me right now (:B)

Cryobionic said:
Yeah, 'cause he-who-shall-not-be-named... Tom... Riddle... Puzzle...
.... I'll just see myself out. O.o
That was so bad that I enjoyed it

Bleghhhh I don't think I'll be able to get a post in tonight so if Callie or someone wants to put into their next post that they got a text saying that Kai's running late because his mom's making him do all the chores he neglected earlier right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back