• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hidan No Aria Rp

Osa10

F rank butei
All right students! It's the start of a new semester and It's time to choose your division! If you're on assault, then I have one tip for you... try not to get killed

All of you will be assigned to your respective dorms according to your division and please be careful of hijack and ambush from the Butei Killer. Aside from that have fun on the opening ceremony!

I wake up with my arm beside my bed. I check my watch"Ahh I got 2 hours to get ready" As I get up bullets fall my bed. I go to the bathroom and turn of the the water. I take my bath, then I begin to dry my self and get ready. My stomach begins to grumble. "I'm hungry ugh." I begin to starts to make my breakfast and start to eat it. I load my guns up and strap up then I begin to decide to pick. "Which one Knife and dagger or my 2 swords. I take the swords and keep it besides the bed. I fall on my bed and go back to sleep and set my alarm.

Karen woke up she was normally a late sleeper but as if she could sleep in today the first day of school. She got up and walked towards her bathroom after all a morning shower was the best thing to wake her up in the morning. So she got in the shower, washed her face and brushed her teeth her normal morning routine. Once she was out of the shower and dry she got changed before doing up her hair after all that going in her eyes would be a problem and has been before. She went downstairs and make herself some food it was always she got breakfast but today she woke up two hours early TWO HOURS that's a first. Once she finished her breakfast it was time for some early morning training. So she picked up her weapon conveniently put by the front door and went into her back garden where she began to train only just realizing that getting a shower before was pointless unless she wanted to go into school sweaty right after training no thank you.

Osa woke up once again and starts to look out the window as he does he looks at his watch and checks the time. "I got 10 minutes to go. " I start to walk out the my dorm and begins to to take out a waffler and starts to eat it. "Looks like it's gonna be a long walk."

Kiro was awake and ninja training already, he was keeping it simple though practicing with weapons mostly. Kiro then noticed he had ten minutes to get moving. He barged in the kitchen in his dorm to eat quick bowl of ramen, then he threw on his jacket. He then set off to school.

As Osa walks into the school he shows the security my student id. Osa begins to sigh "The orientation is over." I keep on walk as I look at my schedule "I have math first.Looks like it's on the 2nd floor." He begin to walk up the stairs. "I am 10 minutes late ugh I wonder what will happen."

I walk thur the door.

Cyrus couldn't help but struggle with the new surroundings, not only were things exponentially different due to the years that passed but he also had to deal with living in another country. It was all just so foreign to him, being born in a timeline where the invention of the telephone was the cutting edge in technology. Though, lamenting on all the negatives wouldn't get him through the day either, so he decided to put his focus into getting to his class.

"Um... the 2nd floor... it seems like I have mathematics... uh... didn't I have the school map on this thing!?" he exclaimed in frustration, struggling with the cellphone he had received from the people that brought him to this place. "How do people even get used to this? isn't putting this stuff on paper more practical..."

After another 15 minutes of his critique on how society was overly reliant on technology, he had managed to get to himself to class, walking through the door the same time as Osa.

Osa began to introduce himself to the class. "Hello my name is Osa. Nice to meet you all. ". He heads towards my seat and he sit down. As he begins to looks around the class. He starts to think. "This is kinda boring I wonder when the assault classes will be begin even though I'm a F- rank butei."

Cyrus was somewhat baffled at Osa's minimalistic entrance, wasn't this supposed to be when teenagers nowadays made their intentions known to the world? It was just another sign that he knew absolutely nothing about this generation, something that would simply make his life more difficult. Suddenly noticing that the class also expected him to introduce himself, Cyrus was gripped by panic. Due to his pondering, he wasn't able to formulate an introduction himself.

"Uh... um... M-My name is Cyrus Lexington... uh... I hope to get along with all of you." Cyrus said, stuttering all over the place, an embarrassed expression on his face. His usual easy-going demeanor was absent as he awkwardly trudged to his desk and took a seat, burying his face into his arms. "I hate this timeline..." he thought to himself begrudgingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
The teacher lets us out to our butei training. "Time to go to assault training. Well seems like I gotta go outside and go to the back of the school." I begin to walk out the room and head out of the school. My stomach begins to grumble. "Seems like I'm hungry" He thought. I head to the lunch room instead to get something to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back