Helsing Academy [Inactive]

"I love you so much. Please don't ever leave me." He spun around kissing her deeply. He held her close, hands all over her.

"That won't happen cause we will graduate, get married, have kids, grow old and die together." He lifted her as he kissed her.

Sarah pulled out of the kiss. "And who said I'd say yes to your proposal? " she asked getting a rather serious look.

He ran to the door and stood in front of it to make sure she couldn't leave. "I really think you should reconsider." He winked at her. "Plus we have all year to reconsider. What grade are you in?" He asked.

"Of course. The lawyer gave it to me after my moms death saying I could either propose to someone special or sell it on eBay. My mom was always organized so she made a will as soon as she gave birth to us and continued to make it as we grew older. Being wealthy does have its advantages." He grinned.

Sarah looked away. "Hmmm... well i can't say yes until you propose so, Sorry. " she shrugged and tried to move past him.

"I will officially propose when you graduate. I need to have it perfect." He kissed her deeply before letting her go.

Leon smiled softly and whispered "I love you..." to her softly. He ran his fingers through her hair. "Your hair is beautiful." He kissed it gently.

Sarah smiled and hugged him close to her. "Thanks, yours isn't to bad either." She giggled and genrle tugged on a strand to make him lean down.

Leon laughed and scratched his head. "I just don't like cutting my hair. That's why its so long. I've never had it cut before."

"Nope. I'm all natural. I hate when people cut my hair. Adrian is more worried about his hair than me. Though I did dye it all when I was elementary and middle school. This is my natural color but I used to bleach it and dye it all the time when I was in middle school. I finally dyed it back to my natural color. My parents were hippies so they didn't give a shit. When they weren't getting high, they were buying me hair dye."

Abel whimpered in frustration. It was like his world was crumbling down in an instant. He had just gotten to know and love Ira and he had hopes for the future and everything was being snatched away with such suddenness that he was left speechless." Please....."He whispered hoarsely.

"Boyfriend," Raphael confirmed, putting his arm around her causually.

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk

Leon laughed a little and kissed her deeply. "Are you calling me a hippie?" He chuckled a bit.

Violet looked at the two of them. Elizabeth looked at Raphael and asked "should we pay for the dinner and go somewhere more... Private?" She blushed a little. Violet smiled a little.

Ira placed her hand on his cheek and turned his head to face her. She touch her lips to his in a soft secound before standing. "I love you Abel." She said softly and walked away. With each step her heart broke but she didn'tdare to look back. She ccouldn't or else he'd convince her to stay...

Sarah giggled softly. "Maybe, nothing wrong with it though, means you can really feel the love." She joked and pulled him into a kiss.

"Ira! Please don't go! I'm begging you," Abel was on his knees, tears rolling his face and his whole body was shaking.

Raphael smirked," Just the two of us, or are you inviting your friend here along as well?"He asked

Violet looked between the two of them and quickly said "I should be going back to school. I don't want to be a burden." She looked down, blushing but Elizabeth leaned against her and said "your always welcome to join." She whispered something to Violet causing her whole whole face to turn bright red. Lizzie laughed at her reaction. "Your so cute."

Raphael chuckled darkly, "While you decide, I'll go pay for the meal." He walked towards the front counter and pulled out his credit card.

Ira didn't face him. She did however stop. Souls rushed to Abel's aid in begging her to stay. One decided the only way to stop her was to possess a driver and run her over. He did just that, making Ira scream in pain as she flew over the windshield. Her limp body roughly landed on the other side of the car, though she was still alive. She was unconscious at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back