Helsing Academy [Inactive]

Sarah groaned in pain. She looked back at him with a glare. "I hate you!" She growled in and as she flipped back over and kicked his stomach. She ran over to him and slid behind him. Next thing he knew she was on his back and trying to choke him out.

"Why, because the reward or your ego?" She asked and stabbed him in the back. She ripped the dagger up his spine then out and kicked his neck wound.

He chuckled a little at that and said "maybe both... maybe neither." He grinned a little. He winced in pain but his body quickly healed. "Your lucky I can heal all wounds except for wounds directly aimed at the heart. Once my heart is destroyed, I can't heal." He kissed her deeply before stabbing her in the stomach. "So cute..."

Sarah groaned against his lips. Her strength slowly fading as she leaned on him. "We're not aiming to kill each other... remember that." She said and pulled away from him. She was clearly weak now and she fell to her knees.

"That's cause I am." Raphael said, taking a sip of wine." I'm a Hellhound,"He put stress on the hell- part."Hades can't have his pets die off every seventy or so years, so I guess you could say I've been around as long as he has. I'm immortal." He said with a smirk. Raphael sat back and tilted his head, debating on whether he should give her more details or not. Not that he was on a contract or anything, its just its a bit complicated to understand the whole process of everything.

Abel wrapped an arm around her and kissed her cheek,"You're perfect, babes. And special." He said, before adding," The good kind of special."

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk

Leon laughed and said "your so cute..." He smirked as he kicked her hard.

Lizzie smiled and said "your sucha n old man!" She laughed as she took a sip of his wine, teasingly. "Technically your a pedophile."

Raphael chuckled," Technically, I have no f*cks to give for that claim."He said, taking the bottle and taking a few gulps, groaning in delight as the liquid burned on its way down. He sighed and grinned, giddy and in a good mood he leaned in and kissed her passionately and resting his hand on her upper thigh.

Abel kissed her sweetly and sat back," You can't rush it, you'll find you when the time comes."He said with a sad smile,"And I'll be with you every step of the way."

Sarah yelped hearing a few bones break. "Please! I submit!" She cried in pain as she crashed to the floor.

Ira smiled at and looked around. She took in the sight and brought the glass to her lips taking a long indulging drink.

Lizzie smirked and inched closer to him. She kissed him back. She started to gently run her fingers up and down his arm. She then, hesitantly, rested her hand on his crotch.

Leon leaned down and said "yay!" He kissed her deeply. "Love you."

Raphael twitched and jumped slightly under her touch. He chuckled,"Ohoho, quite the daring one aren't you? "He said, his voice some what tense." I now understand the saying 'feeling like a caged beast'. "He reconnected their lips. Raphael ran his fingers leisurely up and down her pantys, growling lustfully," I really can't wait for tonight." He drug his hand down her thigh and sat up straight as the waitress from earlier, seemingly affected as well by the amount of pheromones in the air. Food was placed in front of them and the waitress seemed to stay around for longer than necessary, so Raphael fixed her with a smoldering lazy smile."Thanks for the meal,"He said, causing her to blush and scurry away.

"Feeling any better? That shit is strong and booze, even though extremely expensive booze, makes people braver." Abel asked, squeezing her thigh caringly.

Lizzie rolled her eyes and started to laugh as she started to eat. "Its really good!" She exclaimed. She sipped her wine.

Sarah didn't kiss him back. "I hate you." She muttered at the fact she had lost and poured more tears in her wounds.

Ira looked down at him hand and took another drink to finish off her wine. "Braver to do what?" She asked and leaned into him letting her hand shoot up his shirt again.

Sarah rolled her eyes and refused to return his kiss. She hated to lose and wasn't planning on doing anything until he made her.

"No! I'm not po-" sarah started but got rudely interrupted by hisfingers on her sides. A scream slipped her lips and she pushed him back. "Get away from me!" She demanded trying her best to stay away.

He smiled as he kissed her deeply. "I love you so much he whispered. "Don't ever think otherwise because you don't know how much it hurts when we fight."

"You're the one that almost wouldn't take me back over a simple argument." She pointed out and poked his chest to make him give her personal space. "Remember, this only goes on for two days."

"That had to do with my own issues." He kissed her cheek before moving away from her. "You should go back to your room. Who knows what might happen if you stay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back