• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]When will you be killing them off immediately after the vote or what?

[/QUOTE]
No, no, their deaths will come at a certain time

That's fine and if that's the case I like Sinister better than joker so far but I haven't gotten to know either all to well so that may change I just want joker to find one of Greed's comics xD

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Hahaha okay, just know I'll be a bit busy - I was meant to go to tafe but instead I'm taking the day off and cleaning up around the house a bit - while making NPC's

[/QUOTE]
I'm Just watching doctor who :D

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]That's fine and if that's the case I like Sinister better than joker so far but I haven't gotten to know either all to well so that may change I just want joker to find one of Greed's comics xD

[/QUOTE]
You should know since he isn't much different from last time I just expanded on his personality a lot more and put a little more effort into creating him this time round'.

Also, I figured a different way to go about it - Laffarou's torture and such he put on the guy was purposefuly done to make Ciel that way.. So basically, Laffarou read the book found the guy interesting and went ahead to create someone that 'was' him. It could be apart of his elaborate life-long plan

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I'm Just watching doctor who :D

[/QUOTE]
I'm not even going to start watching the show, it seems a little silly anyways since the main guy can like come back to life xD And when he does it's a different actor they use lol

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I'm not even going to start watching the show, it seems a little silly anyways since the main guy can like come back to life xD And when he does it's a different actor they use lol

[/QUOTE]
He doesn't come back to life xD He's the last of an alien race of time travellers. Whenever He comes to the end of a life cycle He Goes into his TARDIS and uses the time vortex to regenerate which changes his entre genetic code but not his memory.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]He doesn't come back to life xD He's the last of an alien race of time travellers. Whenever He comes to the end of a life cycle He Goes into his TARDIS and uses the time vortex to regenerate which changes his entre genetic code but not his memory.

[/QUOTE]
A load of madeup crap but at least they made it sound possible xD

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]You should know since he isn't much different from last time I just expanded on his personality a lot more and put a little more effort into creating him this time round'.
Also, I figured a different way to go about it - Laffarou's torture and such he put on the guy was purposefuly done to make Ciel that way.. So basically, Laffarou read the book found the guy interesting and went ahead to create someone that 'was' him. It could be apart of his elaborate life-long plan

[/QUOTE]
I'm good with anything as long as this is all started by greeds comic book xD also doctor who is great I wish they hadnt removed it from Netflix I was barely a quarter of the way their

Kaylin said:

Camy_Cobalt_zps0cae0159.png
Firefly_Companion_zps5cc33dfe.png

Name: Gwendolyn Koshechkin (Mother never took father's name but father took hers)

Alias/Title: Princess Gwen / Baby Gwen

Weight: 104 lbs

Height: 5"6'

Race: Sin of Lust

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance: Picture above

Gear: A purse, a taser, a can of pepper spray, some kind of silk dress or gown or skirt outfit, her phone, her credit cards and wallet.

Affiliation: The Kremlin Hotel

Crush: None atm...might change if someone wants to link backstory

Likes: Cheese, cute heroic guys, anime, dresses and skirts,

Dislikes: Bullies, perverts, murderers, thieves

Fears: Aracniphobic, bugs, webs, guns (Figured she shot a friend by accident when a kid playing cops and robbers)

Personality: Gwen is a very gullible, over caring person who will sacrifice everything to keep others safe. She has a very innocent look and way of thinking even if she comes off way more sexual than she realizes. Gwen often speaks up based off her clear emotions and is a horrible liar showing it from how she looks and moves awkwardly when doing so.

History: Gwen was born from Hanna Koshechkin and Franky Giseppe, two mafia children one from Russia and the other from Italy. As the mafia families started to die off or disband, these two became more of a Bonnie and Clyde of Hell City. They started to try and reform a mafia style family under the Hotel Kremlin name.

....After a few years they we'd but Hanna kept her last name for her family and Gwen was conceived. Gwen was a surprising birth who already did strange flirty movement and poses without even kbowing what they were. The mother thought it was adorable and cute figuring she was taking after herself. Gwen was raised as a typical mafia princess being spoiled and way overprotected. When the parents noticed how she kissed, they saw a weird glow....it seemed to happen whenever she had saliva, blood or any liquid from her body. She would be healing whoever got it in their mouth while getting exhausted herself. The parents and a select few realized she was gifted and started to try and pinpoint what it was from exactly.

....When Gwen turned eleven, she was playing cops and mafia with her friends and went to grab one of the toy guns. She mistaken ed her mother's real one for her toy instead and she was playing the dame for Anthony Bacanno to rescue from James Rocco, who was playing the corrupt copper trying to lure Anthony the pretending mafia boss out. James would lower the gun to Gwen's leg pretending to shoot and started screaming when he got pitched from the gun going off and seeing all the blood coming out of Gwen's leg. The two kids ran right away to Franky and he rushed Gwen to Hanna. When they got there however Gwen was passed out sleeping and the wounds she had were gone. The family realized even more that their girl was special and watched over her almost constant.

........When Gwen started to get into her teenage years and dating is when the family finally figured out where she got her gift. She was dating a guy fron the local school and it was whenever Gwen showed any form of attraction or lust that her powers would work. She would get questionrd about her food intake not making her fat but her doctor noticed when her powers activate they burn her fats in her body making it rather hard for her to keep her weight and not always be hungry.

.....Gwen when she turned 18 started asking her mother if she could work. The mother was reluctant but caved letting her dance, waitress, and sing for one of the many family owned clubs. It was of course the fanciest of the lot and she was not allowed to be bought, nor engage physically with any of the clients. She was basically just a worker for those to look at and admire or else banishment from the club or worse.

.....Gwen is the middle child of her family. She has an older brother and sister who are twins and one younger brother. She was the first born after her parents were married though so that says something.

Fighting Style: She is more worried about keeping people alive and taking the hits than fighting....she is not skilled in any martial arts, any style, and is horrible at getting out of grapples. She is very acrobatic and cheerleader like. She uses her cheering and gymnastics skills to allow her to dodge, run, flee, and climb away from danger....she also uses it to throw herself in front of people who are about to get hurt and is always running to keep people alive and treat them no matter the side.

Crimes Committed/Achievements: None surprisingly

Abilities: Able to heal people through her exchanging her fluids...aka spit or blood...she gets tired doing so though and many get mixed feelings when she kisses someone to make sure she can heal them. She is also a fast healer and can regrow limbs....just not her head.

Strengths: very seductive, persuasive, very attractive, Kind heart, dancer, singer, healer.

Weaknesses: very weak and fragile, Trouble magnet, target to get to her mother and father, heavy objects, not skilled fighter, ect

The Gift:

The ability of lust

Lust makes Gwen able to heal most through the use of fluids and liquids aka spit, blood and so forth. The issue is her power will only increase a certain amount from being seductive and lustful....the gift in turn uses the carbs and fats that Gwen gets from food and converts those to energy to use her gifts....

This makes Gwen not get a healthy source of food and keep her weight low at sickening anorexic hour glass figure. .

---------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Kaylin said:
( :P ) Sinny Clown (':3) How does my char look?(ovO)
Accepted as for your NPC, for future reference if I like your NPC CS it means they are accepted, only main CS's like this one requires for me to actually type the words 'accepted'

*nod nod* in a dnd session atm till bout 11pm est but I will be posting tonight as my char and updating her mother and father as npc chars

@Solemn Jester

Just going to do something, quickly make the last two Kuro Clowns (I already have an idea for both of them) and I'll be able to spare time for posting so I can reply to your character and get you to do something. Just so you know - 'that time' hasn't come yet.

Also I've decided the first female character that interacts with greed and I ship with greed will be the one greed falls in love with then...well you know

Solemn Jester]Also I've decided the first female character that interacts with greed and I ship with greed will be the one greed falls in love with then...well you know [/QUOTE] Ciri already has a boyfriend though ^-^. Oh well..awkward situation will be fun. Amirite [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19312-triptripletimes/ said:
@TripTripleTimes[/URL]

I have no problems with other characters flirting or trying to hook up with mine....she is the sin of lust after all.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Like I said it all depends on if I ship them

[/QUOTE]
I clearly mis understood your post, lol.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Its not really a matter of who interacts with greed first its a matter of who I ship with greed first after they interact

[/QUOTE]
Makes more sense now

Okay....I finally finished making the Kuro Clowns, now I'm gonna do a few things around the house and I'll be back to start posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back