• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]This scene with Ciri and Greed is just perfect xD

[/QUOTE]
Lmao. Ikr. You should've read the hospital scene with Maria, Elizabeth, and Bismarck. Kek.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol wish I had read it bet it was great

[/QUOTE]
I'll tottally find the page its on for you if you want 0:

Solemn Jester]I'm so proud of myself I'm actually pulling off a robbery although I couldn't of done it without your character Ciri xD [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/hell-city-reboot.188016/page-34 said:
Detailed - Hell City (Reboot)[/URL]

The glorious hospital scene :P

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I'm so proud of myself I'm actually pulling off a robbery although I couldn't of done it without your character Ciri xD

[/QUOTE]
Hitsu already beat em it :D already destroyed, robbed, and killed everyone in a music store

curious what others think of the character I submitted....probably my 5th revision so was curious on some input and or suggestions.

Kaylin said:
curious what others think of the character I submitted....probably my 5th revision so was curious on some input and or suggestions.
I like her ^-^.

Also Veyd, seriously read the link I put, xD .

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]OK that's alot to read I read just past the part were bismarck got freaky with Elizabeth right next to maria.....

[/QUOTE]
With maria next to Elizabeth*. But. Still. That was the part you were meant to read. Rofl.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yes that was just wonderful xD OK let's get this robbery over with Mitch

[/QUOTE]
Calm down bruh >_>

Also I asked this yesterday but idk if anyone saw it..I want to get this out of the way now so I don't go through the trouble later.

I'm killing one of my 'Clown' themed character's off but I'm having a hard time deciding which one I should do it too, so it would be great if you guys could give me your opinions on which one of them I should kill off - which ever one get's chosen will be the one to die and I'll continue using the other until he meets his death by other means.

Sinister Clown] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23118-solemn-jester/ said:
@Solemn Jester[/URL]
Sorry they didn't end up leaving until late, I'll reply to everyone once I finish making the Kuro Clown NPC's for my gang.
Don't worry man its fine your here now so I'm good

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Also I asked this yesterday but idk if anyone saw it..I want to get this out of the way now so I don't go through the trouble later.
I'm killing one of my 'Clown' themed character's off but I'm having a hard time deciding which one I should do it too, so it would be great if you guys could give me your opinions on which one of them I should kill off - which ever one get's chosen will be the one to die and I'll continue using the other until he meets his death by other means.

[/QUOTE]
I prefer the Joker to the other guy tbh 0:

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Don't worry man its fine your here now so I'm good

[/QUOTE]
Hahaha okay, just know I'll be a bit busy - I was meant to go to tafe but instead I'm taking the day off and cleaning up around the house a bit - while making NPC's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back