• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Heavenly Hero Agency

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
also does this mean Seraph gets a CEO chair? Because I'd like to see her slowly turn around on a CEO chair menacingly

She and Infinite Zero are like dual CEOs. Except she's in charge of the fianance. She can try but I don't think she'd be very menacing.

Also QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel is Aizawa existant on this universe? Whether or not he appears in the roleplay?

It might sound stupid but it’s kinda related to the motifs of a villain I’m designing.

Also QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel is Aizawa existant on this universe? Whether or not he appears in the roleplay?

It might sound stupid but it’s kinda related to the motifs of a villain I’m designing.

Just as Endeavor, All Might, and the League of Villains exist in the background, so too does Aizawa. However, the likelihood of him appearing in the plot/rp is very slim unless he has something to do with one of the main characters (player characters).

Just as Endeavor, All Might, and the League of Villains exist in the background, so too does Aizawa. However, the likelihood of him appearing in the plot/rp is very slim unless he has something to do with one of the main characters (player characters).
Mmm hmmm. Thanks.

If I get carried away bit with my lacking knowledge about weaponry, I'd say Markus' firepower would normally say near the power of an average handgun round, unless some armored villain appears. Since, well, even a single handgun shot can stop ordinary people pretty well.

and then let me carry on to the case of Hiems, who can hardly lower his body temp to his limits or even a bit near it because that'd just kill most of the people close to him

Anyways...
IT'S HIGH NOON

Users who are viewing this thread

Back