• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
A small update - I am working on my sheet still too and I know I said I'd get back to some of you (I do want to try to finish a majority of my CS at least before I plot more, but well, we'll see how that goes :D); being fully up front, I have been wrapped up in EXU: Calamity in my spare time. The story and cast are enchanting.

I just found a perfect FC! ^^ Now I can quickly make my cs, however the eyes are the wrong color.

also, don't mean to double post, but i finished my character! let me know if there's anything that needs changing. :ghostv:

i know some light photo editing! let me know if you'd like me to change the color! ^^
That would be very helpful!! However I just need to tweak the eyes to a purple color, ^^; and I'm wondering if that still works for the editing?

That would be very helpful!! However I just need to tweak the eyes to a purple color, ^^; and I'm wondering if that still works for the editing?
yeah, definitely! feel free to send me the file & i'll have it back to you asap :ghostv:

Oh, my gosh, thank you so much!! So, I should send the image? Since I don't have it in a file. ^^; mizton mizton

Last edited:
How old are you all making your characters? ^^
My royal is going to be 17-18 and I was thinking of making my lady in waiting around 19 though I can make her older if needed.

My royal is going to be 17-18 and I was thinking of making my lady in waiting around 19 though I can make her older if needed.
Ooh, nice. I was also thinking somewhere around 16 ~ 18, but don't want to make it too young.

I'm making Araphi 20

you don't have to do a code I don't think, you can just type it in

but if you want to do a code I can send you a simple one

My sheet should be finished Sunday to Monday. Also, have the kingdoms like, talked to each other since the separation or do they just simply talk to the hand the other kingdoms (until the tree and realization they have to come together)?

nice to meet u too!

My sheet should be finished Sunday to Monday. Also, have the kingdoms like, talked to each other since the separation or do they just simply talk to the hand the other kingdoms (until the tree and realization they have to come together)?
Most of the kingdoms have their people to send each other messages if necessary (such as a messenger going on a journey to reach to the other kingdoms), since they haven't really developed so much knowledge and information on one and another since the great separation of the land.

On the other hand, I'll get to my cs asap. Lots of things have been happening so I haven't even gotten the chance to finish my characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back