Haze: Outbreak [Always Open]

[Lets move while we still have the chance xD ] 

[QUOTE="Sol The Hastag]It was true, he never did understand other languages. But finding names shouldn't be this hard. He had conceded in his attempt at reading he had gone over the English words more times than he could count. "Then I'll leave it to you."

[/QUOTE]
My last post...was your turn to move

Carlos did as was instructed of him by Zwei. He wrote down not just letters but also symbols, he wasn't sure if it'd be enough to form cohesive words and statements but time didn't seem like it was on their side. Most of the blood writings were already fading away. He had finished his report, a veritable mess of words and symbols. "Well this is all I could copy from the wall, Zwei." He handed her the piece of paper upon which he jotted down everything he saw.

Zwei took the piece of paper and put it in her pocket before heading to the door, "I've memorized everything on the other walls so we can leave now." She gave a yawn and walked out of the dark room.

Carlos had did the same on the way out of the dilapidated building, he held on to Zwei as she navigated the dark corridors that seem to populate the building. They must have been in the dark for so long the sun outside seemed blinding to him, it was a while before his vision would readjust. "Well then, we best head back towards the Tower? Or is there something else here that's important?"

[Will be gone again after this post. Needa go back to where I'm staying.]

Zwei shook her head, "Nothing important. We got all we needed to come for." She headed in the direction of the tower, looking over her shoulder to make sure that Carlos was following.

[after so long, do you think this thing is dying or dead already? Then again, Lucas was the glue that held this thing together.]

(whats been going on? i got bored today and wated to try posting on this, but to many pages and is this dying? D: )

{Dark- Er- alot has happened. I might have to go back and read it myself. ^^"

Silent- As far as I know, it died out.}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back