• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Most of the things i talked about was just jibber jab, it didnt make any sense i would just say what ever was in me little ol head xD

Which can be some strange stuffs oxo

Like yelling at them to come and talk to me or else I'll eat their first born :D

Or threating them to wait under their bed till their asleep then, drill a hole into their spine and immobilize them for ever :D that way they have no choice but to sit there AND LISTEN TO ME TALK ÒUÓ MUAHAHAHA

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester].... .I'm talking to you in kik wtf xD

[/QUOTE]
*covers your mouth* we will mention another "site" in rpn remember? OxO

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Like yelling at them to come and talk to me or else I'll eat their first born :D

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Or threating them to wait under their bed till their asleep then, drill a hole into their spine and immobilize them for ever :D that way they have no choice but to sit there AND LISTEN TO ME TALK ÒUÓ MUAHAHAHA

[/QUOTE]
Jesus fluffy violent

Omg i just....A CHUNK OF MY GRANOLA BAR FELL DOWN MY SHIRT >:U

This expedition may be dangerous so if i dont return....tell...my xbox..i love it

This is a deep cavern, who knows where that piece may have fallen /)= ^=

I AM TALKING TO MYSELF

I do it when im in a chat alone..dont judge me

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]This is a deep cavern, who knows where that piece may have fallen /)= ^=

[/QUOTE]
BWAHAHAHA I MADE MY SELF LAUGH X'D

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I AM TALKING TO MYSELF
I do it when im in a chat alone..dont judge me

[/QUOTE]
But I'm chatting to you on kik

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]This is a deep cavern, who knows where that piece may have fallen /)= ^=

[/QUOTE]
Are you talking about your breasts O.o

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Indeed, indeed i am...first mate

[/QUOTE]
Your boobs are quite large but not that large. I can go on a personal exploration and find it if you prefer xD

Akio said:
Your boobs are quite large but not that large. I can go on a personal exploration and find it if you prefer xD
THEY ARE LARGE ENOUGH TO GIVE ME BACK PROBLEMS...and to prevent me from sleeping on my belly ;~; .....and to hurt after i go for a run....and to make some shirts just look like a tent

BUTyou will not explore the cavern, I will do it, and as my first mate youll just...hold the equipment and accompany me....TO THE CAVERN, LAD!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]THEY ARE LARGE ENOUGH TO GIVE ME BACK PROBLEMS...and to prevent me from sleeping on my belly ;~; .....and to hurt after i go for a run....and to make some shirts just look like a tent

BUTyou will not explore the cavern, I will do it, and as my first mate youll just...hold the equipment and accompany me....TO THE CAVERN, LAD!

[/QUOTE]
Rolls eyes* if it's attached to you I don't think you can enter them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back