• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Akio said:
*hugs fan*
Thanks!

Also, I'll post in about an hour when I get home because I want to make a really good post and I don't think I'll be able to do that on my phone.

thefan1 said:
Thanks!
Also, I'll post in about an hour when I get home because I want to make a really good post and I don't think I'll be able to do that on my phone.
That's fine I'll be at work for awhile

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Nuuuuu stay ;~; no work, bad.

[/QUOTE]
I'll still be around fluffy don't worry. When she posts I should be able to as well

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I might lag a little cause Im playing Destiny oxo

[/QUOTE]
Lol destiny xD the enternal grind

I play destiny as well are we allowed to say what kind of game station We have on here or will we get in trouble for that as well?

So.... outside of Victoria's, Andrews, Alexander's roles and moving forward with the story. How will everyone else fit in? i have read Theodores upcoming role and such, it appears Paige would have things worked out already. But it still seems outside looking in for others and the new characters. Little to do and development and all it just seemed as such to me. Could be wrong though, and not trying to sound like a broken record sorta douche.

With our latest drop out it has reminded me. That there really hasn't been much for others so far in development and connections to the story lately. I know the bigger plot overshadows and takes precedence, but it has dropped quite a bit since the early potter house moments during the vacation.

In short seems like a fading into the background as thing progress elsewhere.

I do apologize though for being a downer or sounding like one of those guys. But just thinking about how we can return to wider coverage for everyone and keeping it going.

Akio said:
Lol destiny xD the enternal grind
I love destiny

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I play destiny as well are we allowed to say what kind of game station We have on here or will we get in trouble for that as well?

[/QUOTE]
Why would you get in trouble? I play on Xbox oxo

Saru said:
So.... outside of Victoria's, Andrews, Alexander's roles and moving forward with the story. How will everyone else fit in? i have read Theodores upcoming role and such, it appears Paige would have things worked out already. But it still seems outside looking in for others and the new characters. Little to do and development and all it just seemed as such to me. Could be wrong though, and not trying to sound like a broken record sorta douche.
With our latest drop out it has reminded me. That there really hasn't been much for others so far in development and connections to the story lately. I know the bigger plot overshadows and takes precedence, but it has dropped quite a bit since the early potter house moments during the vacation.

I do apologize though for being a downer or sounding like one of those guys. But just thinking about how we can return to wider coverage for everyone and keeping it going.
Well, everyone was supposed to come up with plots for their characters and use them to get into the main plot. If anyone had any troubles they were supposed to tell me.

Saru said:

Part of your plot would be being on the run and hiding from death eaters. They will make a real attempt to wipe out the order after the betrayal.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Got in trouble for saying my username for kik so don't see why I wouldn't get in trouble for saying I own a ps3

[/QUOTE]
Wait you got in trouble? Why

thefan1 said:
Well, everyone was supposed to come up with plots for their characters and use them to get into the main plot. If anyone had any troubles they were supposed to tell me.
Right, but plots are part of it. the other part is when dropouts occur and said plots either get discontinued or become effected in some way. But also with limited interactions comes little development with moments of being stuck due to a disappearance and such. Or just not seeing ways to get into scene to fit in. Also newer characters may or may not have such plots yet.

Akio said:
Part of your plot would be being on the run and hiding from death eaters. They will make a real attempt to wipe out the order after the betrayal.
Right, but that is down the road and part. But I'm not just asking for myself but as a whole for others who may join or have and don't have ways of getting involved. Also the present with time skips and such, there really isn't much connection to the story or what's going on. For outside characters. Plots both major and side plots for characters work best with some kind of connection and development going on or else it's just posting when the time calls for it. It works for some but not everyone.

Does that make sense? I'm not saying it's intentional or taking shots. Just pointing out that between dropouts, time skips, people getting stuck in scenes due to disappearances and/or left behind for reasons that may be good or have cause due to time skips. It can become difficult to get back in and keeping interested.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]They said I was advertising other sites or something

[/QUOTE]
Thats really dumb, ive given my kik and skype through here

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Did you even get mine? If so mind adding Me mines more or less dead constantly

[/QUOTE]
Try pm-ing it to me, i usually pm my info maybe thats why i never got in trouble?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back