• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Maybe they got worried because it's the internet and giving your information to strangers is usually not a good idea. Not like I think you guys are bad, you're awesome.

thefan1 said:
Maybe they got worried because it's the internet and giving your information to strangers is usually not a good idea. Not like I think you guys are bad, you're awesome.
No it was because they said I was advertising another site. Also you done with Theodores son yet @HoneyBear\-Kat

Mmm maybe, I can't say anything from personal experience because I've never given my kik to anyone on this site.

Also, sorry for taking so long to post. I should've started writing 45 minutes ago but the power went out and it just came back. I'll start working on that post ASAP

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]No it was because they said I was advertising another site. Also you done with Theodores son yet @HoneyBear\-Kat

[/QUOTE]
Nu not yet ;~; srry

thefan1 said:
Also, sorry for taking so long to post. I should've started writing 45 minutes ago but the power went out and it just came back. I'll start working on that post ASAP
I'm patient

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well apparently they don't mind as long as you don't post it on a rp thread because I haven't gotten another warning

[/QUOTE]
Well, I just tried it out with Emily and I've haven't gotten anything bad.

Well, if you're gonna try it out you just have to pm me! I mean, I don't like taking risks so maybe we didn't get any warnings because I know emily in real life and we usually talk about school stuff.

thefan1 said:
Well, if you're gonna try it out you just have to pm me! I mean, I don't like taking risks so maybe we didn't get any warnings because I know emily in real life and we usually talk about school stuff.
Oh that's interesting, didn't know that

HEEEEEEEELLOOOOO EVERYBODYYYYY ^u^

Im on break from my class c:

Used to do that ALL the time in skype group chats with other rp-ers from a different rp cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back