• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Akio said:
Plot thing and as I said it's not really a cure
And so the rivalry begins before Alexander is even aware it started
A rivalry?

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]A rivalry?

[/QUOTE]
Victoria likes Alexander to, Piage may very well to. Alexander likes both of them.

GUYS

the other day i was at the mall with my boyfriend and we passed by Hot Topic AND IN THE WINDOW WAS A SHIRT WITH SNAPE AND THE WORD "ALWAYS." Then he started laughing at me cause i started crying ;~;

Akio said:
Victoria likes Alexander to, Piage may very well to. Alexander likes both of them.
Paige isnt the type to participate in rivalries xD we talked about this xD if anything, shed give in to avoid any conflict, shes very very VERY passive xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]GUYS
the other day i was at the mall with my boyfriend and we passed by Hot Topic AND IN THE WINDOW WAS A SHIRT WITH SNAPE AND THE WORD "ALWAYS." Then he started laughing at me cause i started crying ;~;

[/QUOTE]
Dammit it's not fair I want to go walking around malls with a girlfriend and cry over fan merchandise!

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]GUYS

[/QUOTE]
That's just evil. I'm so glad we don't have Hot Topic where I live.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Dammit it's not fair I want to go walking around malls with a girlfriend and cry over fan merchandise!

[/QUOTE]
Im really geeky xD and a cry baby ;~; ESPECIALLY TOWARD MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]God Theodore needs so closer connection to the story, I need someone to rp as his supposedly dead child

[/QUOTE]
What are the traits of the child? Like character traits

I cant play all character types but if you have a type in mind that i can rp as :3 then I'll do it :3

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Im really geeky xD and a cry baby ;~; ESPECIALLY TOWARD MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS

[/QUOTE]
Throw in cute and you'd be my dream girlfriend, oh also if you lived by me xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Throw in cute and you'd be my dream girlfriend, oh also if you lived by me xD

[/QUOTE]
She is very cute but also taken. All the best girls are

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]What are the traits of the child? Like character traits
I cant play all character types but if you have a type in mind that i can rp as :3 then I'll do it :3

[/QUOTE]
No specific trait it can be whatever as long as if follows the story I've got planned for it. See Theodores family is believed to be dead although the cause is unknown some think he did it other think other things but yeah anyway what really happened was his child (for reason that involve them turning to the dark side) killed his mother and attempted to kill Theodore. Theodore retaliated and mortaly wounded his child, but his child managed to escape and is now plotting revenge. Fill in the blank spots with whatever although I might have a gender for the child already posted on Theodores cs

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Paige isnt the type to participate in rivalries xD we talked about this xD if anything, shed give in to avoid any conflict, shes very very VERY passive xD

[/QUOTE]
We also talked about Alexander not letting her go so easy

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Throw in cute and you'd be my dream girlfriend, oh also if you lived by me xD

[/QUOTE]
Oh dear .//////.

Akio said:
She is very cute but also taken. All the best girls are
WE'VE GONE OVER THIS TOO! I AM NOT CUTE >:T -3-

I wish Victoria said her thoughts outloud. Also Alexander is very unconcerned about this unbreakable vow, it's so vague

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]No specific trait it can be whatever as long as if follows the story I've got planned for it. See Theodores family is believed to be dead although the cause is unknown some think he did it other think other things but yeah anyway what really happened was his child (for reason that involve them turning to the dark side) killed his mother and attempted to kill Theodore. Theodore retaliated and mortaly wounded his child, but his child managed to escape and is now plotting revenge. Fill in the blank spots with whatever although I might have a gender for the child already posted on Theodores cs

[/QUOTE]
Ah :o

Akio said:
I wish Victoria said her thoughts outloud. Also Alexander is very unconcerned about this unbreakable vow, it's so vague
Let's just say it's elaborate because I'm really tired

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]So ya intrested?

[/QUOTE]
Sure :3

Arabella is a throw away character anyway xD meaning she was created to be killed off xD

I also forgot to add that her and her family are animagus', its like a tradition

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Sure :3
Arabella is a throw away character anyway xD meaning she was created to be killed off xD

I also forgot to add that her and her family are animagus', its like a tradition

[/QUOTE]
Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back