• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thefan1 said:
Oooooh that's such a good idea! That way they won't get divorced.
They would both have to agree to it so I'm pretty sure Victoria and Andrew can't do it but it would be a cool idea to trade unbreakable vows

thefan1 said:
Why wouldn't they?
Because people can't guarantee a lot of things in an arranged marriage and imagine making a vow about loving the other as long as they shall live and then Alexander betrays shattering and milling her without meaning to. Her father wouldn't risk his heir like that when he trained hef basically not to feel emotion that wasn't superiority and cleverness. Tying yourself down can't be considered clever

Akio said:
Because people can't guarantee a lot of things in an arranged marriage and imagine making a vow about loving the other as long as they shall live and then Alexander betrays shattering and milling her without meaning to. Her father wouldn't risk his heir like that when he trained hef basically not to feel emotion that wasn't superiority and cleverness. Tying yourself down can't be considered clever
Like I said before, the vow would likely be to make sure they couldn't get a divorce. It's not like anyone cares if they love each other or not, keep in mind it's an arranged marriage.

Also, I'm controlling the entire ceremony so writing the post will take a while. That is if you want me to get through the boring wedding ceremony in one post.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Just finished reading the goblet of fire now I'm on chapter three of the order of the Phoenix I miss anything important?

[/QUOTE]
Paige and Alexander kissed and the ceremony has just begun.

That will be awkward later on. So your still married? (Once Victoria is healed after insanity) does that mean if I kiss you I'm participating in adultery?

Akio said:
That will be awkward later on. So your still married? (Once Victoria is healed after insanity) does that mean if I kiss you I'm participating in adultery?
That will be hilarious, slightly twisted but hilarious.

Wait they can heal insanity? How if it's something that could spoil the next few books for me don't tell me but werent the longbottoms driven insane by the crucio curse or whatever?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Wait they can heal insanity? How if it's something that could spoil the next few books for me don't tell me but werent the longbottoms driven insane by the crucio curse or whatever?

[/QUOTE]
They were but we're trying to find a way to heal insanity.

Akio said:
Paige better not find out xD

Or this will be her...

tyleecry_zpscc2cac81.gif

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Wait they can heal insanity? How if it's something that could spoil the next few books for me don't tell me but werent the longbottoms driven insane by the crucio curse or whatever?

[/QUOTE]
Not really a cure, but it's Alexander's method

thefan1 said:
That will be hilarious, slightly twisted but hilarious.
I mean you can if you want, up to Robert xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Ahh so there isn't a cure so how you gonna cure Victoria? With some fan made stuff? xD

[/QUOTE]
She's not gonna be 100% sane after curing her, just sane enough to be able to think properly.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Ahh so there isn't a cure so how you gonna cure Victoria? With some fan made stuff? xD

[/QUOTE]
Plot thing and as I said it's not really a cure

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Paige better not find out xD
Or this will be her...

tyleecry_zpscc2cac81.gif

[/QUOTE]
And so the rivalry begins before Alexander is even aware it started

[/QUOTE]
But yes, fan made stuff. That way you can give us the "Original take" rating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back