• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol go-ahead and but his mother's last name(you can choose) because he would be in hiding so he wouldn't want anyone knowing he's related to theodore now would he might give him away

[/QUOTE]
Okay xD yea i was actually thinkig about a different last name at first lol

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]dies of mega heartbreak* why....why would you do this to me xo

[/QUOTE]
Sorry ;~; donut be mad pls

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Okay xD yea i was actually thinkig about a different last name at first lol

[/QUOTE]
His real last name would be either Grunnion or his mother's last name but if he's in hiding he can always be going by another name.

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Sorry ;~; donut be mad pls

[/QUOTE]
Where the hell do you people find all this funny and sad Harry Potter stuff! What is it from xo

I am, Alexander may want to talk to him if he can. While being captured he's essentially gonna be the Dark Lords apprentice in order to protect Victoria

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]That sounds all fine and dandy to me

[/QUOTE]
Also a fine minor plot point for him to trade information with the order when he can. Though eventually there may come a time he really needs his help at great risk

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Please clarify who you mean because I'm not sure if your talking about Theodore or Alex any more xD

[/QUOTE]
Theodore, Alexander may one day ask something of him that will risk both their lives greatly

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well Theodore isn't one to fear danger

[/QUOTE]
Im using that...Felix has now inheirited that trait

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Where the hell do you people find all this funny and sad Harry Potter stuff! What is it from xo

[/QUOTE]
I go on pinterest and tumblr a lot lolol

Maybe Felix has a tinge of worry-worthy insanity...like...a little sadistic?

And that maybe made his father a little...ashamed of that? Like trying to keep him from the rest of the world or, always displeased or disappointed by the bad things hes done in his young years, so he felt...unwanted and almost disowned? So he has resentment

And maybe he did something that hurt his mother and she said something like "Youre not my son," and he completely lost it and killed her???

That works I suppose might need a bit of work but yeah it works also don't forget to change grinnion to grunnion on you cs where you put father

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]That works I suppose might need a bit of work but yeah it works also don't forget to change grinnion to grunnion on you cs where you put father

[/QUOTE]
I DID IT THERE TOO?! XDDD

And okay if hes a quarter veela, it wouldnt make too much of a difference x3 ....maybe he thought she was a freak? LE GASP maybe he was ashamed of her!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah that would be like a quarter black person hating his mother because she's half blaxk, although you give me a idea. Maybe he got picked on alot in school because he was a quarter vela and he blammed his mother and father for him being a what he saw as a freak, and to make it worse his father never did anything to stop the bullying although to be fair he really couldn't kids will be kids you know being headmaster he can't show favoritism

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well Theodore isn't one to fear danger

[/QUOTE]
I certainly hope not with what he would ask

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Nah that would be like a quarter black person hating his mother because she's half blaxk, although you give me a idea. Maybe he got picked on alot in school because he was a quarter vela and he blammed his mother and father for him being a what he saw as a freak, and to make it worse his father never did anything to stop the bullying although to be fair he really couldn't kids will be kids you know being headmaster he can't show favoritism

[/QUOTE]
I'll go off on that

Tbh Theodore doesn't fear the dark lord, he could probably take him on if it was one on one but it's due to all his death eaters and his power that Theodore doest do anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back