• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gabrygabra97 said:
HEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHE
Then again my guy is a mud blood so I doubt you would want his help though he can speak to snakes because he's a parsal tongue so who knows what a riddle would thibk

Akio said:
Then again my guy is a mud blood so I doubt you would want his help though he can speak to snakes because he's a parsal tongue so who knows what a riddle would thibk
Well, help is ALWAYS accepted, redemption is possible c:

Gabrygabra97 said:
Well, help is ALWAYS accepted, redemption is possible c:
lol and what if he wanted Victoria for himself as a mud blood?

(Though he's not really a mud blood considering he knows Parsal tongue, does your riddle speak it?

Akio said:
lol and what if he wanted Victoria for himself as a mud blood?
(Though he's not really a mud blood considering he knows Parsal tongue, does your riddle speak it?
He's a Riddle, he basically is Slytherin's Descendant too. In less words, yes. xD

Gabrygabra97 said:
He's a Riddle, he basically is Slytherin's Descendant too. In less words, yes. xD
We should have an entire conversation in Parsaltongue to freak out everyone around us, I even have a voldemort style snake with me so it will be a 3 way conversation!

Akio said:
We should have an entire conversation in Parsaltongue to freak out everyone around us, I even have a voldemort style snake with me so it will be a 3 way conversation!
Yeah, I am Voldermort's nephew. LMAO. Let's do it.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Yeah, I am Voldermort's nephew. LMAO. Let's do it.
God knows what line of Slytherin I'm from. They'll just meet and he'll see me with my massive snake and start speaking to it and Alexander just joins into the conversation xD in the middle of the wedding just have a conversation in snake language.

Akio said:
God knows what line of Slytherin I'm from. They'll just meet and he'll see me with my massive snake and start speaking to it and Alexander just joins into the conversation xD in the middle of the wedding just have a conversation in snake language.
I will fockin "Avada Kedavra" the husband. I am not joking right now.

Gabrygabra97 said:
I will fockin "Avada Kedavra" the husband. I am not joking right now.
Alexander has been tempted several times though he may convince him not to do so considering Robert would probably kill him, to many lackies around him. Their are other ways to ruin a wedding.

Akio said:
Alexander has been tempted several times though he may convince him not to do so considering Robert would probably kill him, to many lackies around him. Their are other ways to ruin a wedding.
Not for a Riddle. He will kill the mud-blood. as long as you do not tell me that you're mud blood I'm okay with it.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Not for a Riddle. He will kill the mud-blood. as long as you do not tell me that you're mud blood I'm okay with it.
He probably won't tell you he's a mud blood because its not something you tell and heir of Slytherin

Gabrygabra97 said:
Nah, I wanna just kill the Mud-blood husband.
He's half blood and I don't think he would be allowed to kill him. He's allied with the minister who is the new dark lord

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabrygabra97 said:
I
wanna do that. I'll just be like "AVADA KEDAVRA!"
He'll probably have to disapparate out after awhile considering all the people against him, still would be funny as fuck with spells flying all over the place destroying decorations and chairs

Akio said:
He'll probably have to disapparate out after awhile considering all the people against him, still would be funny as fuck with spells flying all over the place destroying decorations and chairs
Or a Reducto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back