• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thefan1 said:
Do you want to be?
He would support her at the wedding, he would be a groomsmen for no other reason then to support her decision knowing things may or may not change after the war and as I said in my last post things between him Victoria and Piage are confusing so he's not pushing anything to hard

Akio said:
He would support her at the wedding, he would be a groomsmen for no other reason then to support her decision knowing things may or may not change after the war and as I said in my last post things between him Victoria and Piage are confusing so he's not pushing anything to hard
But the groomsmen are supposed to support the groom, not the bride

thefan1 said:
But the groomsmen are supposed to support the groom, not the bride
Obviously, but he'd feel she'd want him up there if he could. Not to mention theirs that plot idea we talked about so he's thinking how to break the news to her

Hope Theodore isnt acting suspicious lol just wanted him more talkative so I could be apart of the rp abit more before the war xD

Akio said:
Obviously, but he'd feel she'd want him up there if he could. Not to mention theirs that plot idea we talked about so he's thinking how to break the news to her
He can just be in the room with Victoria and the other bridesmaids

thefan1 said:
He can just be in the room with Victoria and the other bridesmaids
He can, but him being in a room full of girls might be weird and he won't be up on the alter. Still he has front row seating since Andrew wants to hurt him so I guess it wouldn't matter and Alexander does very well with woman

Saru said:
Yeah I saw the post about a time skip to the wedding. Though I forget how does everything go down at the wedding? Wasn't that when people get abducted and imprisoned into Azkaban, correct? Victoria, Alexander and another that was still around were going to get imprisoned while others escape? Double checking my memory of the plans. Since things have changed since last time it was fully discussed
Ehhhhhh?

thefan1 said:
@Gabrygabra97 @HoneyBear-Kat @BeamMeUpScotty @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Just to make sure you guys know about the wedding?
EHHHHH?

I'm going to have Theodore rap for the wedding xD Hahah jk I can't rap even when it comes to coming up with lyrics. It would end up being something like the fresh Prince of belair theme

femjapanriceball said:
Well, I assume you've read the overview and now the basic plot. Well, there's a new order formed by the students who want to bring down the Ministry and they're currently fighting against them without revealing their identities. Some drama between the characters has happened along the rp and now all characters are in a wedding where the arranged marriage between Andrew and Victoria is taking place. After this, shit is going down and the order is going to be discovered and there will be a war

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Fun fact Ron Weasley like his girls noses to be dead center of their face.... Hmm interesting.

[/QUOTE]
What a random thing to say

thefan1 said:
What a random thing to say
Not as random as you might think I mean we are in a Harry Potter rp and I am reading the fourth book of the Harry Potter series and I did just finish the chapter that stated that xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back