• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]God I have no idea what's going on with the plot

[/QUOTE]
At the moment a lot of flirting. Its OK it just the wedding then the war really starts are your guy will be very useful with Victoria and Alexander kidnapped

So has anyone dropped out yet because it seems with all the people who've join there are few posting (although that could be because they aren't getting notified or they're busy ATM)

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yus usefulness here I come!

[/QUOTE]
Your leadship and connections will be useful to the surviving order

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]So has anyone dropped out yet because it seems with all the people who've join there are few posting (although that could be because they aren't getting notified or they're busy ATM)

[/QUOTE]
Some of them dropped out, some of them don't even log in anymore and some of them are just not online ATM. If you can think of anyone who might be interested please tag them!

Alright I'll do my best as headmaster and won't be killed off at the start of the war like some people xD haaha I'm sorry I had to say it r.I.p. dumbledore

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I saw the post about a time skip to the wedding. Though I forget how does everything go down at the wedding? Wasn't that when people get abducted and imprisoned into Azkaban, correct? Victoria, Alexander and another that was still around were going to get imprisoned while others escape? Double checking my memory of the plans. Since things have changed since last time it was fully discussed

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Alright I'll do my best as headmaster and won't be killed off at the start of the war like some people xD haaha I'm sorry I had to say it r.I.p. dumbledore

[/QUOTE]
I hope you don't get killed at the start, the two student leaders won't be there to take your place!

Saru said:
Yeah I saw the post about a time skip to the wedding. Though I forget how does everything go down at the wedding? Wasn't that when people get abducted and imprisoned into Azkaban, correct? Victoria, Alexander and another that was still around were going to get imprisoned while others escape? Double checking my memory of the plans. Since things have changed since last time it was fully discussed
No, things will start going down during the wedding but people wont start being abducted until the day later.

Lol I feel like Theodore's involvement with the new order should of been kept completely secret that way it would of been more surprising when he helps them.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]So shall I have Theodore stand around looking pretty as always?

[/QUOTE]
Maybe he can speak to Robert? They're both adults so...

I have been called- oh it's this RP. I remember this! :D The reason I left though was not because I didn't like the RP, believe me I am really into Harry Potter, but it was mostly because I was busy with family problems irl at the time and every time I was posting I got ignored and left behind :P I would post late at night and directly speak to someone's character and when another person comes along it's like I wasn't there. That's why I left. If that happens again I don't think I'll stay :/

I refuse to just go along with the story as if I'm actually apart of it when I'm not and people know and continue to ignore me. That's why, sometimes, I don't read people's post if they don't tag me because why should I waste my time reading their posts when they don't bother to consider mine?

Well so far I haven't even had the inspiration to post plus I wasn't getting notified So yeah I haven't done much in this rp.

Just to be clear, since most female characters are friends with Victoria they'll be the bridesmaids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back