Half-Breed Institution

Not to mention Yamai's purpose was to constantly be around doing weird things that nobody bothers to find out anything about, yet she hasn't been doing that job of which the character was created for.

Screw it... I'll give it one more go, but next time I fall behind too much, I'm almost definitely dropping. Everybody fine with playing it like Yamai's been wandering around the past month, not a single soul knowing what the hell she's been doing? Also, not a single person able to approach her to find out because of a really weird and out-of-place aura to her that naturally pushes people away, without them even knowing they're being pushed away or anything.

Yamai's basically going to explore her options for a while, since she doesn't exactly have much else to do. By not much to do I'm not complaining, jsut stating I set her up to basically be the kind of character nobody really interacts with, and basically does things nobody understands while exploring what she can do with her life xD

Thing about my character though, is any events that actually involve other characters are basically 100% reliant on the other characters for initiation, a few situations aside.

Not the best character to play if you're a person looking for a lot of interactions, but somebody's gotta play that type of character. That's me for this one, since it certainly adds to the RP in the diverse characters factor.

Question, how are the classroom/ areas where they take place going to look? I would like to know I can add bit of detail to my posts.

@Shog

Power control is outside, but the rest is really up to you.

As long as it makes sense.

Well wander over to the group or something the sandman is working his miracles, helping two people change flirting helping someone get a full nights worth of sleep just creep over and talk to someone lol.

The Suspicious Eye] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12782-penance/ said:
@Penance[/URL] I'm debating between throwing you across the room or acting like it was nothing what do you think?
Wait what?? Why throw me??

@StoneWolf18

I understand that they are sudden and hard to work with immediately. However, I have governed enough RP's to know that when I give people a "few minutes to wrap things up", it doesn't happen. There is no perfect time to jump ahead. Sure a few things will wrap up, but then I either give too much time and have to leave or something and leave people hanging, waiting for something to happen, or nothing wraps up because people can't just drop a conversation. I am guilty of the latter as well. This is the first RP where I have been this sudden. Come to think of it, I warned people of the last one days in advance. For large time skips like that I do my best to give warnings like that. Now, please use the OOC instead of the IC when you have something like that to say.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]For fun. I am a violent person trapped in a peaceful unicorn.

[/QUOTE]
Oh ok that makes more sense sure go all out baseball xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back