• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Grouptale - Undertale RP

Kayla sighed, giving Cecil a bored look. "She's been gone an age, Cecil! What if she's in trouble? Besides, it'll be fun! The Ruins are so cool!" She smiled gleefully, then remembered she had a gift for him and dug in her pockets. "Here, I found some Monster Candy, foodie. You like that kinda stuff." She pressed one into the boy's hand and glanced over at Stacey. "We can stay here if you all really want," the girl said disappointedly, and obligingly dug out the phone. "Okay, we'll wait a bit, see if she calls and whatever," Kayla grumbled.

Valerie seemed happy with how events were unfolding, but this new peace almost put her on edge. They were almost immediately attacked by that flower when they first got here, what else could be dangerous? Ponies? Flying rainbows? It all made her cautious as to what she trusted, but she would make sure not to jump to conclusions. Seeing the small little frog thing approached, she just sort of backed up from it. No need to get into the gri-

Of course, he engages her in battle. Her soul turns about and becomes yellow, ready to shoot. She decides to try and ACT. She tells him that he was rather rude in engaging her. He blushed anywho, and must not have heard her correctly. A swarm of flies proceeds towards her. Val shot at a few of them, but some slipped by and homed in on her. About two of them hit her, causing her some pain. Even in her moderate anguish, Valerie spared the frog before her and backed up.

"Let's keep going!" Stacey pumps a fist in the air, smiling. "No calls from Toriel yet, huh?"

"These frogs... they're a bit odd aren't they? Ah, well. Thanks for dealing with it, Valerie."

"Sure thing Stacey. Now, hows about we go a little further. I know, I know. Dangerous, could be risky. But as long as we're cautious, we should be able to find out what these ruins are. And, maybe to see if we can find some way to get back home? But, we shouldn't be gettin' out hopes up." Val explained with a certainty she felt thankful to have. A look of thought came across her face. "Hm. I think that'd it be best if we took a vote, though. So, all in favor of going to explore a bit more? Or, we can stay here... Just hold your hand up if you want to go look around some more. I don't care, but I may be swayed one way or another." The cowgirl decisively said this, looking at each of her friends. She took the leader role graciously, though she was still ready to make tough decisions.

Getting up from the leaves, Sam raised his hand. "I vote for exploring. I mean, there's a few of us, and if we work together, what's the worst that can happen?" He said.

RING RING

Their phone rang.

"Hello! It's me, Toriel! You haven't left the room have you?"

She answered her own question before you could.

"Good! I was just wondering...do you like butterscotch or cinnamon?"

((i have been gone for so long omg im so sorry... can someone fill me in on what's been missed?))

(( We spared a Froggit and a Whismur and now we're voting on whether to explore or not, while we tell Toriel what flavor we prefer. ))

"Mmm, cinnamon sounds good!" Sam said, hearing the conversation. It seemed like the phone was automatically on speakerphone mode.

Frisk nodded. "Cinnamon is also my favorite of the two." Really, she preferred chocolate, but whatever.

((Tell Toriel you like chocolate and see her reaction, OMG!

xD ))

"But you would not turn your nose up if you found butterscotch on your plate, would you?

Oh...um...do you have any allergies?

Why am I asking? Oh, no reason..."

You never asked why she was asking. She hangs up before you can respond.

((So sorry, I wasn't getting notifications!))

Cecil pointed at the phone as seemed to have proved his point,"See? Toriel wants us to stay here and she knows this place." Yet he knew that his words meant nothing to the others, and that they would go on without him. So he got to his feet, slipping the monster candy into his pocket for safekeeping until someone needed it. "But I'll come along anyway, so you guys don't get lost and starve to death."

//hello...? so sorry if i'm budging in, i know people get REALLY angry about that...I'm trying to find someone to Rp with and this looked like a good start...So please if anyone is there i can rp, basicly anything undertale rated, and no i'm not a beginner just got really bored and decided i explore the rp websites...//

Users who are viewing this thread

Back