Grand Adventure: Red Skies at Morn

On the basis that both humans and those which are defined as animals are both kingdom Animilia and therefore both classified as animals, could a shifter be able to alter his appearance instead of become another animal?

HI GUYS

GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS

IT'S

SIMJ ASKS STUPID SEMANTICS QUESTIONS O'CLOCK! YAAAAAAY.

What's the societal development like, and what are the views on experimentation on sentient beings? Along with that, are there any existing prejudices of any certain race where no one would bat an eyelid when a weird lady who's been known for providing questionable, albeit working, liquids to treat sicknesses, drags off some random dude (of race x) on the street for...curing? Following that, who is your daddy, and what does he do?

@Atom

Unfortunately no. For the purposes of this RP Shifters are only able to swap between their human and their single animal form on the fly. Anything beyond that would require foci, time and the proper incantations to invoke a transmutation spell.

@simj22

Society is much like it was during WW1. Still fairly proper yet industry and the like was giving the common man a leg up and crass mannerisms were starting to become the norm. As for specific races, Stars are definitely a no-no. They're seen as practically human and would raise many alarms if any were to suddenly go missing. However, if she were to get her hands on some primitives, say a drider or even Daritzi, those would be less cared about if they went missing. Her best bet would be dhampir, but they're not fully human so I don't know how far she could go with her experiments like that.

Holy shit Kami your RP is going to be on some next-level shit

Up,up!

Holy crap,guys! Bell shits itself for a couple of hours,and when I get back,our number of players went up by 50%!? Who's conducting this hype train!?

WE'RE ALL HEADING TO HELL, BOYS.

Also, if I wrote my whole character sheet in unreliable narrator mode, because it's in-character, how would you feel?

[QUOTE="Alad V]Up,up!
Holy crap,guys! Bell shits itself for a couple of hours,and when I get back,our number of players went up by 50%!? Who's conducting this hype train!?

[/QUOTE]
The hype train can't be controlled. It feeds on itself.

[checks the rp list]

holy poop, there are like three spots left o vo

YEAH. Like, a fuckton of people joined this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back