Grand Adventure: Red Skies at Morn

Ignition is only a problem if you're using lighter-than-air gasses to remain aloft, which none of these airships do. Fire is always a problem aboard ships but there's nothing inherently flammable on the main deck that would require such discretion. The lowest decks where the ammunition and other fuel sources are stowed though, those would be no smoking zones.

Eh, regular ghosts aren't that bad. Now ghouls? Those are deadly suckers.

Actually, real talk, I'd probably try it with a kobold just to know what it's like.

ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS OF THIS RP!!!

@Giyari has given me his character sheet and as such we are at a point where we can start posting! If you want to start posting we will begin in Logera with all of the introductory banter you can handle. Otherwise we can wait a few extra days to see if we can supply the Rivals with some people. It's already Sunday so the weekend's practically over as is.

I'm putting it to a vote. All those in favor of starting today say "aye". All those opposed, say "nay".

That's why I'm putting it to a vote Pooks.

Besides you're the first one to respond, I'm guessing most everyone has already checked out for the day. =P

I'd say...nay. Wait a bit longer for a few more people to join, see if anyone else is interested in this RP possibly?

If that's your vote I could use help bumping up the interest thread. I put a link to it on the first page of the IC tab.

Killi already messaged me about that and we've come to an understanding about it. Sindy however is new to me, who's that?

Is she in the chat somewhere? I haven't seen any posts in the OOC or the interest thread and I haven't received any PC's from her. At this point she's a ghost to me.

Sometimes.

Oh, I finished Qal's backstory. Just gotta write up his personality and I'll be ready to send.

Could be, but I think the chat box might be a more immediate solution. That's how I got most of the people here actually.

So that's two nays and an aye so far. That's 3 of the 15 crew we already have (holy shit thats a lot of people. =\ )

We'll see. That might be the case but I've hosted larger RP's before. It will help if I make everyone add in an addendum at the end of their post stating where they are and who they're interacting with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back