• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

ThatOneWeirdo said:
... why is she the only one that asked? I didn't see his post. But why is NATALIA the sentimental one?
AND NOT EVEN FOR PLAY!? OH SHIT SISTER IS JEALOUS(She is literally staring jealously at her computer right now, looking at your post...)!
I'M A SWEETHEART PLAY KNOWS IT I'M ROMANTIC MATERIAL AND ONLY LOVE HER

Radiohead said:
Yep! Car crash,could have been worse lol
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Hey, I got in one of those once. SOMEONE(KARA!) decided to punch me in the arm while I was driving, and I kinda sorta rear ended my math teacher...? Needless to say, I failed that class.

[/QUOTE]
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE?! I WAS 12, OKAY?! I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD MAKE YOU... NOT BRAKE AT A RED LIGHT! I APOLOGIZED TO THE TEACHER, OKAY?!

ThatOneWeirdo said:
He isn't Astrid, he can't sense emotions. But if the guy laid a hand on Astrid, he'd cut in.
Good to know yay

I won't do it right now because I don't want to interrupt the conversation Gavin is having,but I might keep Astrid in the distance. As usual lol

Radiohead said:
Good to know yay
I won't do it right now because I don't want to interrupt the conversation Gavin is having,but I might keep Astrid in the distance. As usual lol
FOR ONCE let's not have someone conveniently in range to see and hear the conversation. Go make Astrid eat breakfast.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
FOR ONCE let's not have someone conveniently in range to see and hear the conversation. Go make Astrid eat breakfast.
Aw c'mon don't take away my status of stalker creeping on conversations. That's...I'm so proud of it.

Just kidding,bye. Gotta eat.

Last edited by a moderator:
ThatOneWeirdo said:
IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! I AM USING MY AGE OF 12 AS MY DEFENSE. IT WAS FOUR YEARS AGO, PLAY, GET THE FUCK OVER IT.
I SENT MY MATH TEACHER TO THE HOSPITAL! SHE ALMOST DIED! I'M ALLOWED TO BE BITTER!

What Gavin is going to see soon if he stops thinking about his ex :P

tumblr_m9a6sewuGq1rt9rc9.gif

Radiohead said:
What Gavin is going to see soon if he stops thinking about his ex :P
tumblr_m9a6sewuGq1rt9rc9.gif
Ex is a strong word. And he's not thinking about her, he's trying to ignore her, she approached him.

I was really hoping he'd see it after the CTF match, actually. High on victory, he makes his move.

Also, come August 4th, the dream team( Me, Play, Graecus, and Unknown ) are all going to be less active. Graecus has college, I have high school(UGH I'M A FRESHMAN HALP), Play has work, and Unknown has his personal shit.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Ex is a strong word. And he's not thinking about her, he's trying to ignore her, she approached him.
I was really hoping he'd see it after the CTF match, actually. High on victory, he makes his move.
I was hoping to keep it for there as well.

i hate kids i just got back from work like 30 minutes ago so i tried typing something really fast and now im gonna go hop in the shower

oh yeah i start school in the middle of august too

Trying to find a new FC for Angel because I want someone with more than one picture on the Internet. Options so far:

43bf20b6f6cfdd6f082383cfec3f7804.jpg

20-Hot-Male-Actors-Under-20-For-2015_08-300x336.jpg

6b048c9d5cd70e6180f5a75175bd8705.jpg

Greg-Finley-04.jpg

Garrett-Clayton-hottest-actors-34939894-500-750.jpg

belltower.jpg

actor-boy-cool-cute-Favim.com-2179889.jpg

AND JUST AN FYI: IF YOU LOOK UP HOT TEENAGE ACTORS, HALF OF THE RESULTS WILL BE ZAC EFRON.

Vote plez.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Trying to find a new FC for Angel because I want someone with more than one picture on the Internet. Options so far:
43bf20b6f6cfdd6f082383cfec3f7804.jpg

20-Hot-Male-Actors-Under-20-For-2015_08-300x336.jpg

6b048c9d5cd70e6180f5a75175bd8705.jpg

Greg-Finley-04.jpg

Garrett-Clayton-hottest-actors-34939894-500-750.jpg

belltower.jpg

actor-boy-cool-cute-Favim.com-2179889.jpg

AND JUST AN FYI: IF YOU LOOK UP HOT TEENAGE ACTORS, HALF OF THE RESULTS WILL BE ZAC EFRON.

Vote plez.

I have to add like ALL OF THESE to my FC album for hot people. And of course Zac is half the results, he was the hottest teenage actor.

My vote: Daniel Sharman or Gregg Sulkin.

i am clean gods bless

@ThatOneWeirdo fun fact if you choose keegan you'll find 4320843 gifs of him with alex because he and troian bellisario are love interests on the hit tv show pretty little liars

on the other hand i am a sucker for daniel sharman

Sadistic Sweetheart]i am clean gods bless [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35042-thatoneweirdo/ said:
@ThatOneWeirdo[/URL] fun fact if you choose keegan you'll find 4320843 gifs of him with alex because he and troian bellisario are love interests on the hit tv show pretty little liars

Daniel Sharman is a fine looking man.

Sadistic Sweetheart]i am clean gods bless [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35042-thatoneweirdo/ said:
@ThatOneWeirdo[/URL] fun fact if you choose keegan you'll find 4320843 gifs of him with alex because he and troian bellisario are love interests on the hit tv show pretty little liars

And I'd like to add... I don't think there will be much happy 'Love interest' interaction between Gavin and Alex. Unless Alex just goes for it, which I highly doubt will happen, at this rate. Gavin knows better, he has his best interests at heart ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back