• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="S n o w]Pfft because I don't like the red part is why

[/QUOTE]
That's...outrageous.

Can you even peel off an apple with your fingers? I can't do that magic he is doing. That will fuck the apple.

[QUOTE="S n o w]Pfft because I don't like the red part is why

[/QUOTE]
Also...it would be nice if you found an actor to be Joss' faceclaim. I can't imagine him with a draw :c

TheEscapist said:
That's...outrageous.
Can you even peel off an apple with your fingers? I can't do that magic he is doing. That will fuck the apple.
I forgot that I'm not allowed to like different things on the Internet. :/

You can probably do it with your nails. Probably. But yeah that Apple is pretty dead.

[QUOTE="S n o w]I forgot that I'm not allowed to like different things on the Internet. :/
You can probably do it with your nails. Probably. But yeah that Apple is pretty dead.

[/QUOTE]
Obviously you're not,it's the internet. We learned from Reddit.

[QUOTE="S n o w]I forgot that I'm not allowed to like different things on the Internet. :/

[/QUOTE]
Fuck Henry and his judgmental nature! We don't need him!

[QUOTE="S n o w]Yeah it would be nice wouldn't it :P

[/QUOTE]
If you don't I will just pick some random hot guy and imagine it anyway :P

[QUOTE="S n o w]You do that :P

[/QUOTE]
They all have curly hair. That's...wrong. And he is too muscular,I think. But the toned legs...oh boy.

TheEscapist said:
Awww yeah,fuck me.
ONE OF MY CHARACTER DOES, NONSTOP.

The fact that they are not fucking right now and probably will not be fucking for the rest of the day makes this RP officially dead to me.

[QUOTE="S n o w]If I wanted a realistic FC I would've put one :P

[/QUOTE]
I'm conflicted about his skin tone. He is antisocial,so he might spend a lot of time inside. But he likes to observe,so he gets some light.

Maybe a mid term? It would match his eyes.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]ONE OF MY CHARACTER DOES, NONSTOP.
The fact that they are not fucking right now and probably will not be fucking for the rest of the day makes this RP officially dead to me.

[/QUOTE]
If one of his brothers gets hurt,he will be depressed as well :P Cut to their first depressed pity sex :P

SAD SEX IS GREAT THO IT'S A LOT OF "I HATE MY LIFE AAAA" *bang bang*

TheEscapist said:
I'm conflicted about his skin tone. He is antisocial,so he might spend a lot of time inside. But he likes to observe,so he gets some light.
Lol don't let me get in the way of your imagination

TheEscapist said:
If one of his brothers gets hurt,he will be depressed as well :P Cut to their first depressed pity sex :P
SAD SEX IS GREAT THO IT'S A LOT OF "I HATE MY LIFE AAAA" *bang bang*
She'll be a bit busy, no time for sex.

TheEscapist said:
?

49b4d0a80dbb0dd185c0e30f505dd25e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back