• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

Radiohead said:
Uh...I can't find the white hair,but since hers is dyed I can go with the excuse that she changed colours again or let the original tone out. But the girl I found has a similar face,and freckles!
As long as you think Gavin will still find her hot, that's cool.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]As long as you think Gavin will still find her hot, that's cool.

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_m8ax4v0AmF1r9oiun.gif

I found this too lol

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I know... Who's the faceclaim?

[/QUOTE]
Ahhh,sorry. Hi,I'm dumb. It's Freya Mavor. I only found two gifs of her and Lucas Till,shame.

Radiohead said:
Ahhh,sorry. Hi,I'm dumb. It's Freya Mavor. I only found two gifs of her and Lucas Till,shame.
... Wow, blonde moment! If you want A LOT of gifs of him and a blonde, I'd suggest Taylor Swift, as disgusting as it is. Thanks to that God-awful music video they shot together, there's a lot of them, including kiss-kiss.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]... Wow, blonde moment! If you want A LOT of gifs of him and a blonde, I'd suggest Taylor Swift, as disgusting as it is. Thanks to that God-awful music video they shot together, there's a lot of them, including kiss-kiss.

[/QUOTE]
Taylor is gorgeous but it doesn't really fit her,I think Freya is better and actually really looks like what I initially had going for Astrid (ginger but dies her hair white) xD

Oh,so...about drama with NPCs. Can I bring an old "sorta boyfriend" of Astrid in? He is kinda violent so I better give the drama alert
xD

Radiohead said:
Taylor is gorgeous but it doesn't really fit her,I think Freya is better and actually really looks like what I initially had going for Astrid (ginger but dies her hair white) xD
Oh,so...about drama with NPCs. Can I bring an old "sorta boyfriend" of Astrid in? He is kinda violent so I better give the drama alert
xD
God, you guys are in love with bringing drama in using NPC's. Lazy bastards. Depends on what you want him to do.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]God, you guys are in love with bringing drama in using NPC's. Lazy bastards. Depends on what you want him to do.

[/QUOTE]
IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I HAVE A THING FOR THE SHITTY PAST WITH RELATIONSHIPS

I have problems.

What CAN I do?

Radiohead said:
IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I HAVE A THING FOR THE SHITTY PAST WITH RELATIONSHIPS
I have problems.

What CAN I do?
If you brought up an ex-boyfriend coming into the plot, you had to have some idea of what you wanted him to do. What? Beat up Gavin? Beat up Astrid? What was your idea, I'll tell you how stupid it is.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]If you brought up an ex-boyfriend coming into the plot, you had to have some idea of what you wanted him to do. What? Beat up Gavin? Beat up Astrid? What was your idea, I'll tell you how stupid it is.

[/QUOTE]
I was thinking of making his participation small but a side of Astrid's personality,a.k.a why she is afraid of engaging in combat and never spares (she avoided doing it with Gavin). He was an abusive boyfriend,yes. And he is insistent about getting back with her. I was hoping that now that she has Gavin's support,she could grow up enough to tell him to fuck off,stand up for herself,etc etc.

Sometimes you just need a little push to become stronger,and Gavin could help her.

Radiohead said:
I was thinking of making his participation small but a side of Astrid's personality,a.k.a why she is afraid of engaging in combat and never spares (she avoided doing it with Gavin). He was an abusive boyfriend,yes. And he is insistent about getting back with her. I was hoping that now that she has Gavin's support,she could grow up enough to tell him to fuck off,stand up for herself,etc etc.
Sometimes you just need a little push to become stronger,and Gavin could help her.
Gavin is currently standing up to his own bullies, he doesn't have time for Astrid's!

No, but in all seriousness, you can do that, but you might want to ask Weirdo if Gavin actually will stand up for her. Because, to me, he seems like more of the type to stand a few feet away with a pained expression, expecting her to leave him.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Gavin is currently standing up to his own bullies, he doesn't have time for Astrid's!
No, but in all seriousness, you can do that, but you might want to ask Weirdo if Gavin actually will stand up for her. Because, to me, he seems like more of the type to stand a few feet away with a pained expression, expecting her to leave him.

[/QUOTE]
This is accurate, actually. He'd never fight for someone for the fear that they want to be let go, and just don't tell him. He'd let them make their own decision, no matter how he feels or how much it hurts.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
This is accurate, actually. He'd never fight for someone for the fear that they want to be let go, and just don't tell him. He'd let them make their own decision, no matter how he feels or how much it hurts.
Even if the person is being obviously aggressive,and Astrid possibly showing fear?

KaalysBR said:
Are you okay? .-.
... why is she the only one that asked? I didn't see his post. But why is NATALIA the sentimental one?

AND NOT EVEN FOR PLAY!? OH SHIT SISTER IS JEALOUS(She is literally staring jealously at her computer right now, looking at your post...)!

Radiohead said:
Yep! Car crash,could have been worse lol
Hey, I got in one of those once. SOMEONE(KARA!) decided to punch me in the arm while I was driving, and I kinda sorta rear ended my math teacher...? Needless to say, I failed that class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back