• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]skimming through the internet and wikihow/ehow said that you keep it in pot until its a seedling

[/QUOTE]
Huh thats odd. Wasnt how we learnt it ever since i started plant biology xD

Then again i never base on wiki. Just my textbooks xD

Not gonna argue just how i learnt it

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Nick should start a conversation with someone else.

[/QUOTE] I was gonna do that, but most of his friends are busy.*Cough, Cough, a threesome. Faith is busy at the moment too, and thise are the only he knows. So :P

Naloth said:
I was gonna do that, but most of his friends are busy.*Cough, Cough, a threesome. Faith is busy at the moment too, and thise are the only he knows. So :P
If you expect me to regret the threesome, I do not. Sorry that his first camp girlfriend was a part of it? No I'm not.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Then they're going to continue fucking for days. Until... Forgot perv'a name can talk again.

[/QUOTE]
I have no idea what his name is either. Hi,I'm a good sister.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]DAMIAN.
I was too lazy to check last names. And update that, hence why Maia isn't on it.

[/QUOTE]
NP,even I don't know his name so I don't expect you to :P

Since Maia stopped sparring with Faith anyone who would like to do it can also talk to her...it won't exactly interrupt their current interaction.

DarknessWithin said:
Since Maia stopped sparring with Faith anyone who would like to do it can also talk to her...it won't exactly interrupt their current interaction.
I would, just to show off my new code format for posts... But nah.

DarknessWithin said:
The Neutral Characters session told me it's Damian Something. Weird name.
This is a person that checks the characters,this is a person that will never fuck their sibling :P

[QUOTE="Play On Words]If you expect me to regret the threesome, I do not. Sorry that his first camp girlfriend was a part of it? No I'm not.

[/QUOTE] I didn't expect you to regret it. It is your character, after all. I was just saying that all his friends are busy at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back