• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]not gonna lie i really dont like her overall

[/QUOTE]
Why not luv?

AND DEMI LOVATO TOO GOT INTO IT

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Wink wink nudge nudge oral?
She wants to touch him,not do something so forward :P but she is touching EVERYTHING and she needs him naked and we can't show that aaaaa just FTB I'm trying to keep some innocence to the incest approving role play.

Rukia said:
She wants to touch him,not do something so forward :P but she is touching EVERYTHING and she needs him naked and we can't show that aaaaa just FTB I'm trying to keep some innocence to the incest approving role play.
Uh... They're basically aunt and nephew.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Uh... They're basically aunt and nephew.
Technically that's okay because Gods don't have DNA.

But I'm following Percy's rules. He said siblings aren't okay.

Demi Lovato just unfollowed Selena on Twitter the drama continues between the unassumed lovers.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]she did the same exact thing as selena and she slut shames and i mean i never had any reason to like her in the first place
oh man i wanna sleep

[/QUOTE]
I will only sleep when somebody dies.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]she did the same exact thing as selena and she slut shames and i mean i never had any reason to like her in the first place
oh man i wanna sleep

[/QUOTE]
I didn't know that ew to her

ThatOneWeirdo said:
I'll go kill myself, just so you can sleep ;(
Baby it has to be a female pop singer that likes drama you're not on the requirements and if you die I will sleep forever because I will go right after you <3

Rukia said:
Baby it has to be a female pop singer that likes drama you're not on the requirements and if you die I will sleep forever because I will go right after you <3
I don't think you'd kill yourself if I did the same.

Rukia said:
I didn't know that ew to her
yeah on twitter she's like "we should be talking about REAL issues" and im like calm down we both know youre only saying that because of taylor lmao. she's a little better than selena tho.

as for slut shaming, kim posted like a nude selfie a while back and chloe started saying stuff like you should respect yourself and set a good example for women and i feel like you cant tell another woman what respecting themselves is because just because modesty empowers some people doesnt mean that nudity doesnt empower others. and the idea that women cant be sexual beings and have to be careful about their image is gross too. RANT OVER GOODNIGHT SWEET DREAMS TO EVERYONE.

Thatoneweirdo said:
Because it's only 3:30 am for me, and because I don't want you to lie to me ;(
You know I don't lie well baby you'd know we're together on this <3

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]yeah on twitter she's like "we should be talking about REAL issues" and im like calm down we both know youre only saying that because of taylor lmao. she's a little better than selena tho.
as for slut shaming, kim posted like a nude selfie a while back and chloe started saying stuff like you should respect yourself and set a good example for women and i feel like you cant tell another woman what respecting themselves is because just because modesty empowers some people doesnt mean that nudity doesnt empower others. and the idea that women cant be sexual beings and have to be careful about their image is gross too. RANT OVER GOODNIGHT SWEET DREAMS TO EVERYONE.

[/QUOTE]
GOOD NIGHT AND THAT'S BULLSHIT CHLOE WTF

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]yeah on twitter she's like "we should be talking about REAL issues" and im like calm down we both know youre only saying that because of taylor lmao. she's a little better than selena tho.

[/QUOTE]
Woah. Have a fun time dreaming about watching the world burn, I guess?

Last edited by a moderator:
13731037_1313603585334173_5596027165981599588_o.jpg

AAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back