• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Gavin and Claire are both descended from Mania. That'd be incest, too.

[/QUOTE]
Not Maia's type. They are too...happy. And cute. And gorgeous.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[QUOTE="Play On Words]No such thing as too gorgeous. Or cute. And they aren't that happy. Gavin isn't.

[/QUOTE]
Well there goes the dreams.

DarknessWithin said:
Well there goes the dreams.
Claire is happy,much like Cass was before the mission :P

She was also scared of Maia's fighting style at first,I mentioned it xD

[QUOTE="Play On Words]So GAVIN is her type, Claire is a fucking teletubby.

[/QUOTE]
Fuck you.

Rukia said:
You mean... Maia's fighting style which is exactly like her boyfriend, who she's currently giving a handjob to?

Rukia said:
Fuck you.
It's not an insult. She's innocent and overly happy. Teletubby.

Rukia said:
AND ARE YOU SAYING CASS IS NO LONGER HAPPY?!?! DO WE NEED ALEC CASS SEX SCENE AGAIN?!

[QUOTE="Play On Words]You mean... Maia's fighting style which is exactly like her boyfriend, who she's currently giving a handjob to?

[/QUOTE]
It's pretty much over there,but I'd say that it's more focused on technique than his. It's still is scary and pretty much crazy,but Maia had years to learn how to control it in case she wants to do a "normal" sparring.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]AND ARE YOU SAYING CASS IS NO LONGER HAPPY?!?! DO WE NEED ALEC CASS SEX SCENE AGAIN?!

[/QUOTE]
She wasn't doing so well after the mission,but Nico coming back and wild sex after marriage helped a lot :D

DarknessWithin said:
It's pretty much over there,but I'd say that it's more focused on technique than his. It's still is scary and pretty much crazy,but Maia had years to learn how to control it in case she wants to do a "normal" sparring.
According to Weirdo, Angel does what he has to to survive, he doesn't limit that to a certain fighting style. He COULD fight like Claire if he wanted to. He just prefers his way.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]You mean... Maia's fighting style which is exactly like her boyfriend, who she's currently giving a handjob to?

[/QUOTE]
Okay u.u

Why is Gavin not happy? :(

[QUOTE="Play On Words]According to Weirdo, Angel does what he has to to survive, he doesn't limit that to a certain fighting style. He COULD fight like Claire if he wanted to. He just prefers his way.

[/QUOTE]
Maia also prefer her own style,but she keeps it for people that she ACTUALLY wants to kill. She has no reason to show it otherwise,because on the camp her regular fighting style is enough. But if she were to spar with someone like Angel,shit would blow down between them.

DarknessWithin said:
Maia also prefer her own style,but she keeps it for people that she ACTUALLY wants to kill. She has no reason to show it otherwise,because on the camp her regular fighting style is enough. But if she were to spar with someone like Angel,shit would blow down between them.
I feel like Angel would win, thanks to his lifestyle. He's had to fight every day to survive, and to protect his family.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]"Because everything."

[/QUOTE]
He is hot and has a beautiful girl stalking him u.u he needs nothing else u.u

[QUOTE="Play On Words]True. Still... Alec/Cass sex scene? :3

[/QUOTE]
Yes :3

If Angel and Connor, who I said was nearly unmatched at a sword, fought, I'd definitely have Angel win.

Rukia said:
He is hot and has a beautiful girl stalking him u.u he needs nothing else u.u
Yes :3
Maybe a sister who cares about a normal guy, less heartbreak, less ugly scarring?

Post as Cass then. Weirdo will respond.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I feel like Angel would win, thanks to his lifestyle. He's had to fight every day to survive, and to protect his family.

[/QUOTE]
He would,Maia would be holding back by reflex,and he does have an advantage from experience. But Maia is still pretty good in her style,a bit of experience outside of camp would give her a great boast to those skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back