• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]apparently no one pays attention to any cs
first rukia

then play

now you

[/QUOTE]
Hey don't compare me to Rukia Ellie didn't sleep with her literal sister.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]sorry did you already forget the incest incident honey???

[/QUOTE]
Fuck you,Taylor.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]sorry did you already forget the incest incident honey???

[/QUOTE]
At your first post, I started laughing my ass off, and I had to explain to my brother as to why I was laughing at incest.

THANKS.

[QUOTE="S n o w]Hey don't compare me to Rukia Ellie didn't sleep with her literal sister.

[/QUOTE]
Fuck you too Selena.

Rukia said:
Fuck you,Taylor.
taylor has dated a lot of guys but at least she still hasn't dated her brother

[QUOTE="Play On Words]At your first post, I started laughing my ass off, and I had to explain to my brother as to why I was laughing at incest.
THANKS.

[/QUOTE]
ANYTIME LOL

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]taylor has dated a lot of guys but at least she still hasn't dated her brother
ANYTIME LOL

[/QUOTE]
IT WAS ONE TIME, OKAY?!?! IT'S NOT LIKE THEY DATED AND TRIED TO CONTINUE THE RELATIONSHIP, THEY ARE NO LONGER SIBLINGS.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]taylor has dated a lot of guys but at least she still hasn't dated her brother
ANYTIME LOL

[/QUOTE]
How do you know that Calvin Harris looks a lot like her

All you white people look the same.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]You just said I look like my brother, and I resent that.

[/QUOTE]
Is your brother cute?

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]Same here. I'm gonna respond one more time as Alex if you reply in the next fifteen minutes and then I'll hit the hay.

[/QUOTE]
That was more than fifteen minutes but I tried

[QUOTE="S n o w]Well damn.
I don't really know much about this Twitter fight but i feel like I should be offended

[/QUOTE]
YOU SHOULD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back