• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

DarknessWithin said:
It's currently two AM and I get your family xD
its 7pm rn :P and I am with my cousin on skype ;p he be from Perth

Play On Words] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37554-darknesswithin/ said:
@DarknessWithin[/URL] how do you get Maia's name? What website is that from?
It's from Text Generator

You can create a image with a text and then copy and paste in the post. There are many types of fonts but Maia's is one of the "Halloween" ones,I can't remember the name exactly.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]we have a habit of making the roleplay most active around this time
also i ship angel and claire aw

[/QUOTE]
Yes, we do. And we all do, it's bae.

I'm pretty sure Snow is asleep and Graecus hasn't responded, so my characters seem to be done for the night. But I'll probably still stay up reading the Angel/Claire and Gavin/Astrid posts along with the beautiful Kimye/Taylor twitter drama. I'll hate myself for this in the morning but I mean what else is new

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]I'm pretty sure Snow is asleep and Graecus hasn't responded, so my characters seem to be done for the night. But I'll probably still stay up reading the Angel/Claire and Gavin/Astrid posts along with the beautiful Kimye/Taylor twitter drama. I'll hate myself for this in the morning but I mean what else is new

[/QUOTE]
OH MY GOD KIM AND TAYLOR THO

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]TAYLOR KEEPS PLAYING THE VICTIM AND DIGGING HERSELF A DEEPER HOLE AND ITS JUST SO DISAPPOINTING. SELENA GOT IN THERE AND NOW #GOTOSLEEPSELENA IS TRENDING. THIS NIGHT IS BEAUTIFUL.

[/QUOTE]
I ALWAYS KNEW THAT TAYLOR WAS FALSE AS FUCK WITH THAT DONALD TRUMP HAIR AND WE ARE HERE IN THIS FACEBOOK GROUP FOR LGBT AND EVERYONE IS FREAKING OUT IT'S SO GOOD EVEN BRAZILIAN CELEBS ARE LIKE "YAY DRAMA" I CAN'T DEAL

13769375_1098334783569946_2091518240447831624_n.jpg

THE TAYLOR HATE SQUAD

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]I'm pretty sure Snow is asleep and Graecus hasn't responded, so my characters seem to be done for the night. But I'll probably still stay up reading the Angel/Claire and Gavin/Astrid posts along with the beautiful Kimye/Taylor twitter drama. I'll hate myself for this in the morning but I mean what else is new

[/QUOTE]
Hello ^^

ThatOneWeirdo said:
@Radiohead is Jake gonna push her a little on the no-sex rule? That'd be interesting if the guy in him came out.
He wouldn't verbally insist on it,that's just not him. But he could give her signals with time,show his desire.

Radiohead said:
He wouldn't verbally insist on it,that's just not him. But he could give her signals with time,show his desire.
Jake: *Slides hand under shirt*

Lara: *Presses dagger to his throat* Out.

Jake: *Slowly slides hand out of shirt*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back