• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Play On Words]He also wouldn't have pulled a sword on Dylan... That seemed too forced to make him an asshole. Now I have to make him more of one by hitting on Harley ;(

[/QUOTE]
The sword...that's true,I mostly just wanted a reason to have Dylan hurt. The part about hitting is your choice though,since you took a side in the character you can do whatever you want.

TheEscapist said:
The sword...that's true,I mostly just wanted a reason to have Dylan hurt. The part about hitting is your choice though,since you took a side in the character you can do whatever you want.
Well, he has a rivalry with Dylan and is trying to act as straight as possible to deny his bisexuality... Hitting on Harley seemed logical.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Lol, come move in with ME!

[/QUOTE]
*Grabs bags* FUCK THIS SHIT PRISCILLA I'M OUT *Runs to Play's house* HI WEIRDO GO AWAY THIS PLACE IS MINE NOW

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Well, he has a rivalry with Dylan and is trying to act as straight as possible to deny his bisexuality... Hitting on Harley seemed logical.

[/QUOTE]
Won't help his case with Dylan who is already 100% pissed :P If you don't kill him in Capture The Flag,Dylan will :P

[QUOTE="Play On Words]A guy lives here too, but don't worry about him, I'm more important.

[/QUOTE]
OH GOD MAN *AAAAAAAAAAA* I don't care though,just come here <3

TheEscapist said:
Won't help his case with Dylan who is already 100% pissed :P If you don't kill him in Capture The Flag,Dylan will :P
She will. Have a surprise in mind.

KaalysBR said:
OH GOD MAN *AAAAAAAAAAA* I don't care though,just come here <3
*Rips off clothing* *Tackles Naty* MINE

[QUOTE="Play On Words]She will. Have a surprise in mind.

[/QUOTE]
How much chance does he have to get laid right now? xD hi police there is a perv here it's me i'm confessing

TheEscapist said:
How much chance does he have to get laid right now? xD hi police there is a perv here it's me i'm confessing
BRUH STOP THINKING ABOUT SEX actually no I can't say that I'm always thinking about doing it with Play

TheEscapist said:
He can try.

KaalysBR said:
BRUH STOP THINKING ABOUT SEX actually no I can't say that I'm always thinking about doing it with Play
We are way hotter than Harley and Dylan. They argue. We just eat and fuck.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]WAIT DIDN'T HE GO BACK TO HIS CABIN?!?!

[/QUOTE]
He is going to teleport fuck.

sounds like a good idea,actually.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]*Harley is pissed* *Dylan appears in cabin, offering sex*
Harley: "Out, or castration."

[/QUOTE]
Ah,okay :( *deletes entire post*

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I haven't decided Harley's reaction yet, it depends on Dylan's phrasing.

[/QUOTE]
"HEY WHAT'S UP,WANNA BANG?"

74.jpg

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Well... I don't think I can get Harley to reject that, despite my original plans.

[/QUOTE]
"I have a dirty mind and you're always on it." AY BABY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back