• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]that awkward moment when harley gets jealous of zen being around dylan but zen's a total lesbian

[/QUOTE]
Zen is going to clarify that soon xD

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Because everyone was asking xD
Nobody cares about anything but themselves xD

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]that awkward moment when harley gets jealous of zen being around dylan but zen's a total lesbian

[/QUOTE]
Well, Harley sees the guy that she's starting to have feelings for cozying up to a hot girl. She doesn't know if Dylan knows that Zen is a lesbian.

Harley is bad at comebacks to Caius,Dylan punching him in the dining area wasn't half as bad as Caius pulling a sword during sparring :P

[QUOTE="Play On Words]He attempted murder first.

[/QUOTE]
Yes,but there is a difference of grabbing someone and punching then than pulling a sword on them. If you're just punching their face,the person bellow still has a chance to react,and there is no rules in that fight.

But if you're sparring on hand to hand,there is rules of morality. He not only showed that he couldn't handle Dylan without cheating,he also showed that he didn't have any honor.

Rukia said:
Yes,but there is a difference of grabbing someone and punching then than pulling a sword on them. If you're just punching their face,the person bellow still has a chance to react,and there is no rules in that fight.
But if you're sparring on hand to hand,there is rules of morality. He not only showed that he couldn't handle Dylan without cheating,he also showed that he didn't have any honor.
Dylan attacked without warning, is about ten times stronger than Caius, and incapacitated him almost immediately. Caius had no chance of recovery or victory.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Dylan attacked without warning, is about ten times stronger than Caius, and incapacitated him almost immediately. Caius had no chance of recovery or victory.

[/QUOTE]
I say there is always a chance if Caius had been faster or clever enough to expect an attack after what he did. He knew that Anthony was Dylan's best friend,of course Dylan would come after him.

Rukia said:
I say there is always a chance if Caius had been faster or clever enough to expect an attack after what he did. He knew that Anthony was Dylan's best friend,of course Dylan would come after him.
But he wasn't. Therefore Dylan was taking advantage of the same weakness that Caius did in Anthony, his opponent was too weak and unprepared, had no chance of winning. How is Dylan any better? He sunk to the so-called asshole's level.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]But he wasn't. Therefore Dylan was taking advantage of the same weakness that Caius did in Anthony, his opponent was too weak and unprepared, had no chance of winning. How is Dylan any better? He sunk to the so-called asshole's level.

[/QUOTE]
Caius had three guys along with him,and as strong as Dylan is he isn't as strong as four Ares camper together. Did he beat Caius? Yep. But the reasons for the beating were VERY different. Can you blame him for defending his friend? Because I can blame Caius for being homophobic.

Rukia said:
Caius had three guys along with him,and as strong as Dylan is he isn't as strong as four Ares camper together. Did he beat Caius? Yep. But the reasons for the beating were VERY different. Can you blame him for defending his friend? Because I can blame Caius for being homophobic.
Caius, according to Henri, is bisexual. He was embarrassed about it. People have done much worse. Caius didn't kill Anthony, and no normal person would've. It was bad portrayal of someone in that situation. Dylan would've killed Caius without a doubt if Harley hadn't stopped him. And I personally think that Henri portrayed Caius badly and unrealistically. That's not how most human beings act.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Caius, according to Henri, is bisexual. He was embarrassed about it. People have done much worse. Caius didn't kill Anthony, and no normal person would've. It was bad portrayal of someone in that situation. Dylan would've killed Caius without a doubt if Harley hadn't stopped him. And I personally think that Henri portrayed Caius badly and unrealistically. That's not how most human beings act.

[/QUOTE]
I can't argue with that,not really my character.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Caius, according to Henri, is bisexual. He was embarrassed about it. People have done much worse. Caius didn't kill Anthony, and no normal person would've. It was bad portrayal of someone in that situation. Dylan would've killed Caius without a doubt if Harley hadn't stopped him. And I personally think that Henri portrayed Caius badly and unrealistically. That's not how most human beings act.

[/QUOTE]
Never said I was the king of realism.

Rukia said:
I can't argue with that,not really my character.
If it were a realistic portrayal, Caius wouldn't have tried to kill Anthony at all. At most, he'd have brought friends to beat him up a bit, but they would've been the ones going too far, he'd try to stop them. And because of HENRI he's now the bad guy.

Good morning...night? It's not morning to me unless I sleep :P

Prih,baby,go post as Claire. I wanna roleplay too. I'm slapping your ass tonight.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]If it were a realistic portrayal, Caius wouldn't have tried to kill Anthony at all. At most, he'd have brought friends to beat him up a bit, but they would've been the ones going too far, he'd try to stop them. And because of HENRI he's now the bad guy.

[/QUOTE]
That's...literally what happened? What makes you think that Caius wouldn't have pulled Anthony from the water if Joss wasn't there? And I can't remember his exact quote,but he was the one who pulled his brothers away in the end of the fight.

TheEscapist said:
That's...literally what happened? What makes you think that Caius wouldn't have pulled Anthony from the water if Joss wasn't there? And I can't remember his exact quote,but he was the one who pulled his brothers away in the end of the fight.
He also wouldn't have pulled a sword on Dylan... That seemed too forced to make him an asshole. Now I have to make him more of one by hitting on Harley ;(

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Your whole body is mine, I thought...
Nobody loves me ;(

[/QUOTE]
I love you more than anyone :3 Just don't let Prih hear that,I can't pay the rent alone :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back