• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Uh... Clifton, Maggie, Graham, Henry, Liz, Max... Lyra, Rorik.

[/QUOTE]
I missed a lot of people

I will pass the cellphone to lazy ass so she can start the CS. And she decided on making a girl :)

I went to an open mic last night and performed a poem about a guy sitting three feet from me who I've had a thing for for a few months. I came home at like 11pm and immediately crashed. It was a good transition to the weekend.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I'm not looking forward to it. And it's at a lake so I have to go swimming in a bikini. Halp.

[/QUOTE]
I suggest showing up not wearing anything. Then you'll make everyone so uncomfortable that they'll all leave. Or the opposite will happen.

[QUOTE="S n o w]I suggest showing up not wearing anything. Then you'll make everyone so uncomfortable that they'll all leave. Or the opposite will happen.

[/QUOTE]
Uh... It's a party for my best friend moving, with a lot of her family... Bad idea.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Uh... It's a party for my best friend moving, with a lot of her family... Bad idea.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, here's another suggestion. Kill their family and throw all the bodies in the lake. That way no one will want to swim in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="S n o w]Okay, here's another suggestion. Kill their family and throw all the bodies in the lake. That way no one will want to swim in it.

[/QUOTE]
That feels like an equally as bad/worse idea...

[QUOTE="Play On Words]That feels like an equally as bad/worse idea...

[/QUOTE]
Burn the house down?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I'm not looking forward to it. And it's at a lake so I have to go swimming in a bikini. Halp.

[/QUOTE]
rest in peace

you will be missed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back