• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Play On Words]My face would look great against your legs...
Should I assume you meant between?

[/QUOTE]
I was going to say between but I thought it was too obvious :P

Seriously,is there any specific rules about what I can say in this site? I need help.

[QUOTE="S n o w]I learned in the last RP that you can't talk about underwear, if that helps.

[/QUOTE]
THAT WAS ME,HI

[QUOTE="Play On Words]She was fully naked.

[/QUOTE]
Nope,I specifically described that she was wearing lacy,black underwear and completely embarrassed about it :P And then I joked afterwards about how the GM hated underwear :P

Rukia said:
Nope,I specifically described that she was wearing lacy,black underwear and completely embarrassed about it :P And then I joked afterwards about how the GM hated underwear :P
Alec made a joke about Ryder being more Cass' type, she replied about showing him who her type was, she disappeared into the bathroom and reappeared in the nude.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Alec made a joke about Ryder being more Cass' type, she replied about showing him who her type was, she disappeared into the bathroom and reappeared in the nude.

[/QUOTE]
Bruh,she wasn't naked. You misread my post :P

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Maia is with Faith.

[/QUOTE]
I know,we just don't have much time lol I think she has a very different time zone or something.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]If she wasn't naked, WEIRDO misread your post. And she was the one who deleted it and told me AFTERWARDS. I have no problem with tighty whities

[/QUOTE]
Let weirdo know that post was gorgeous and she needs to read my stuff better :P

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Currently 2:35 am for us.

[/QUOTE]
I hit send too earlier AAAAA

And yeah,Australia sucks. Anyways,good night. I guess I'll just have to pray to get in the quest :c

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Wow. Yea, that's far apart.
Nah but rlly, sleeping now. I'm tired.

[/QUOTE]
Direct quote from Naty: "Tell her to hurry up,I'm horny."

DarknessWithin said:
I know,we just don't have much time lol I think she has a very different time zone or something.
When you sent this message it was 9:35 am ... I woke up now 11:00 am xD I can bear I have half my relatives in australia and its a pain to talk to xD

But I just love that when I manage to get on :P everyone goes poof to sleep xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back