• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

Hiatus said:
(Villain Camper)
Full name:
Mac DeMarco

Nickname: Pothead

Godly Parent Hypnos (He knows, but pretends he hasn't discovered his powers yet)

Mac_Demarco_by_Coley_Brown-19_750_501_75_s.jpg

Ethnicity: 100% Bavarian Phenotype

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: 5'10, 180 lb, average build. Overall, he isn't all too attractive.

Godly Powers:

Slothful Aura: Mac can toggle an aura of sloth, which makes initially makes friend and foe alike within 15 feet to initially feel a bit slower on their feet and more drowsy. If someone is to spent too long of a duration within the aura, they will begin to feel exhausted until outright collapsing. The aura is invisible and does not affect Mac himself.

Deep Sleep: Creatures and demi-gods alike tend to sleep much heavier when in the presence of Mac. It's far harder to wake them up, and they will often opt to sleep an additional hour or two. They of course, are still awoken by physical contact.

Weapon:

Mac's Gaunlets: Rather than fight with a traditional sword or bow, Mac prefers to fight with a set of spiked gauntlets. Their only enchantment makes them lighter and more durable.

Likes*Optional*:

Getting High

Eating

Music

Sleeping

Camp Activities

Dislikes*Optional*:

Buzzkills

Bullies

Being told what to do

Badasses

Fears*Optional*:

His powers being discovered

Nightmares

Responsibilities

Weaknesses:

Usually high, lackluster evasion, relies on blocking

Emotional detached

Strengths:

Powerful defense with gauntlets, Unmatched at disarming.

Not fazed easily

Backstory:

Mac was born into a bavarian slum, along with his mother, and very briefly with his father. Mac was told since the day he could speak that he had powers and that the only reason they hung out in this dreary dump is so Mac wouldn't get tracked by the monsters. Around the house his mother spoke english, which is why he can now properly converse with the camp's english language. Of course, Mac didn't exactly spend much time around the house, but rather he was out and about in the streets, making shady friends and trying shady things. This continued on for years, with him frequently getting caught in fights, leading to him picking up quite some skill in unarmed combat (Which eventually evolve into gauntlet combat.) By the age of 8, Mac was already hooked on weed and his mother was fed up with him and having to live in a dump. She gave him up to the camp, where he has been smuggling in packages of weed ever since.

Personality:

Mac has two personalities. Most people see him as a free spirited pothead who is pretty cool with everything. On the flip side, within his head he is angered by people who seem to think they are so strong, and will often hang around them only to find their weaknesses and take advantage of them.

Secrets:

He feels no loyalty to the camp.

He pretends he doesn't have his powers.

He pretends to be a big idiot.

How long at Camp Half-Blood: He's been chilling for a bit less than 9 years.
Many things wrong.

There are no villain campers, as it wouldn't make sense with this plot line.

The Max age is 16

His powers are OP, as they could make anyone a terrible fighter.

His strengths and weaknesses are unbalanced.

While I'm considering leaving it open until the quest leaves, it is, as of now, closed.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]

Atticus Edwin Phillips

tumblr_mvrcuySqBR1smvkzho1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mh3p3sQIiy1qavb5s.gif

tumblr_mk8d2eTgpL1rz55ivo1_250.gif

tumblr_mwfd60QIwA1ronge6o1_500.gif

no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide

no slide no slide no slide no slide

[/QUOTE]
Can... Can I have him? Please?

Accepted.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]DOES IT ACTUALLY SAY NO SLIDE FOR YOU OR IS THAT JUST RPNATION BEING WEIRD

[/QUOTE]
Uh... What are you talking about?

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]when i look at the cs it's all there but when i look at your quote it says no slide for everything

[/QUOTE]
No, I see it. And I want him to date someone amazing, I vote Maggie or Clifton.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]when i look at the cs it's all there but when i look at your quote it says no slide for everything

[/QUOTE]
I saw it as all no slides bht when i refreshed it appreared

ThatOneWeirdo said:
He's adorable.
By the way this isn't the place to say it but I'm too lazy to go to OOC,please delete it later :P anyways,tag me when you bring Leo into the plot :)

embed.php

tumblr_meomjxM4rF1r1y0g8o1_500.jpg

Full Name

Damian Corbyn

Nickname

N/A

Godly Parent

Hermes

Male

Ethnicity

Caucasian,British.

Sexuality

"Boys? Great! Girls? Great!"

Damian doesn't really care who he is kissing,he just wants to have a good time.

Appearance

Damian is 5'11". His hair and eyes are both dark,and he never can get his hair to look tidy. Which is fine,he likes it messy. His body type isn't lacking on muscle,but he stays on the lean side. His eyes always have a slightly mischievous look to them. He has small,black earrings.
tumblr_msbexmnRUS1rdkvxmo1_500.jpg

Godly Powers

- Increased Speed -

Damian is by nature a bit faster than most demigods, but this power increases that natural speed. Still, like any ability, it takes energy to work. If he overuses it,Damian can end extremely tired and even collapse.

- Lucky Pranking –

Damian’s pranks have a tendency to work.

Weapon

Damian favors dual wielding with shortswords. The two black rings in his fingers can transform into two short blades,the Vipers.

Weaknesses

x Damian isn’t physically strong. He heavily relies on his speed.

x He can’t use any long ranged weapons, one of the reasons is because Damian has short sight and refuses to wear glasses.

x Besides long ranged weapons,Damian became too acquainted with the double swords to focus on any other style besides hand to hand that is a natural ability for most children of Hermes.

Strengths

x Damian is fast,and he knows what he is doing when he uses his double swords.

x Damian is good at getting people to do what he wants,his diplomacy and lying skills usually work well for him.

Backstory

tumblr_m9heb48UYp1rce2r1o1_500.gif

There is nothing too noteworthy about Damian’s past. He did set a school on fire once,but no harm done. No children burned to death. He also made the Queen trip during a visit to England. But again, the old lady is immortal. Oh,and there was that one time he saved a human children’s life while he actually just meant to prank her. Daily business. He also had the entire police force of Kentucky behind him after he stole something that he definitely shouldn’t have. But he managed to escape that too.

Personality

"We’re demigods. So live every day like it’s your last. It might be,after all.”

Damian is a typical son of Hermes. He loves laughing and pranking, and has a tendency to enjoy any experience of his life like it could be his last. He has a normally cynical nature that is hardly ever affected, unless in dire situations.

Damian hates being alone with his own thoughts, and he likes having the feedback of his friends about most things in his life. But since he is prone to lying and mischief, he might not follow any advice that he considers boring. He doesn’t really understand hierarchy, following his mind at all times. But during missions, he is intelligent enough to not question the orders of his leaders.

Damian is a great liar, able to convince most people with his well versed bullshit. Considering his cunning mind,he can get out of most dangerous situations without getting seriously harmed.

He has a tendency to sleep with any person that says hi to him in a seductive way.

Secrets

Damian is an open book. There is nothing in his life that he feels the need to hide, besides the secret to his successful pranks.

How long at Camp Half-Blood

Since he was born. Damian was abandoned in camp,which doesn’t mean that he spent his
entire life in it. He has an interest in the lives of mortals,so he often spent the summer outside of camp.

tumblr_m9heb48UYp1rce2r1o3_500.gif

DarknessWithin said:

embed.php

tumblr_meomjxM4rF1r1y0g8o1_500.jpg

Full Name

Damian Corbyn

Nickname

N/A

Godly Parent

Hermes

Male

Ethnicity

Caucasian,British.

Sexuality

"Boys? Great! Girls? Great!"

Damian doesn't really care who he is kissing,he just wants to have a good time.

Appearance

Damian is 5'11". His hair and eyes are both dark,and he never can get his hair to look tidy. Which is fine,he likes it messy. His body type isn't lacking on muscle,but he stays on the lean side. His eyes always have a slightly mischievous look to them. He has small,black earrings.
tumblr_msbexmnRUS1rdkvxmo1_500.jpg

Godly Powers

- Increased Speed -

Damian is by nature a bit faster than most demigods, but this power increases that natural speed. Still, like any ability, it takes energy to work. If he overuses it,Damian can end extremely tired and even collapse.

- Lucky Pranking –

Damian’s pranks have a tendency to work.

Weapon

Damian favors dual wielding with shortswords. The two black rings in his fingers can transform into two short blades,the Vipers.

Weaknesses

x Damian isn’t physically strong. He heavily relies on his speed.

x He can’t use any long ranged weapons, one of the reasons is because Damian has short sight and refuses to wear glasses.

x Besides long ranged weapons,Damian became too acquainted with the double swords to focus on any other style besides hand to hand that is a natural ability for most children of Hermes.

Strengths

x Damian is fast,and he knows what he is doing when he uses his double swords.

x Damian is good at getting people to do what he wants,his diplomacy and lying skills usually work well for him.

Backstory

tumblr_m9heb48UYp1rce2r1o1_500.gif

There is nothing too noteworthy about Damian’s past. He did set a school on fire once,but no harm done. No children burned to death. He also made the Queen trip during a visit to England. But again, the old lady is immortal. Oh,and there was that one time he saved a human children’s life while he actually just meant to prank her. Daily business. He also had the entire police force of Kentucky behind him after he stole something that he definitely shouldn’t have. But he managed to escape that too.

Personality

"We’re demigods. So live every day like it’s your last. It might be,after all.”

Damian is a typical son of Hermes. He loves laughing and pranking, and has a tendency to enjoy any experience of his life like it could be his last. He has a normally cynical nature that is hardly ever affected, unless in dire situations.

Damian hates being alone with his own thoughts, and he likes having the feedback of his friends about most things in his life. But since he is prone to lying and mischief, he might not follow any advice that he considers boring. He doesn’t really understand hierarchy, following his mind at all times. But during missions, he is intelligent enough to not question the orders of his leaders.

Damian is a great liar, able to convince most people with his well versed bullshit. Considering his cunning mind,he can get out of most dangerous situations without getting seriously harmed.

He has a tendency to sleep with any person that says hi to him in a seductive way.

Secrets

Damian is an open book. There is nothing in his life that he feels the need to hide, besides the secret to his successful pranks.

How long at Camp Half-Blood

Since he was born. Damian was abandoned in camp,which doesn’t mean that he spent his
entire life in it. He has an interest in the lives of mortals,so he often spent the summer outside of camp.

tumblr_m9heb48UYp1rce2r1o3_500.gif

"He tends to sleep with anyone who says hi to him in a seductive way."

WOW THIS GUY IS GONNA GET LAID! A LOT!

I like him. Accepted, as long as his speed doesn't become OP. I like him.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]"He tends to sleep with anyone who says hi to him in a seductive way."
WOW THIS GUY IS GONNA GET LAID! A LOT!

I like him. Accepted, as long as his speed doesn't become OP. I like him.

[/QUOTE]
I will watch out for that. And I like him too ;)

tumblr_m7emapHFVt1r9gwxjo1_250.gif

[QUOTE="Play On Words]So, is he deaf?

[/QUOTE]
I removed that,don't want to risk getting attached to him and seeing him die in some gruesome manner lol

DarknessWithin said:
I removed that,don't want to risk getting attached to him and seeing him die in some gruesome manner lol
Good point. I can already see like five people he's going to hook up with... God damn it.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Good point. I can already see like five people he's going to hook up with... God damn it.

[/QUOTE]
Anyone: Hi ;)

Damian: ...

Damian *pants off*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back