• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy God Seeds (OOC)

I hope so. I am even thinking about spamming his inbox with messages saying to start the roleplay.

Lol. I know but I am willing to take the risk. I feel like I should be elected as second in command when he is not on.

Lol. Exactly. I am very active as you can tell, but that is mainly over the weekend since Im still in school. Xp

I would say so. Looks great! Though it seems like wolf and I were the only ones who put extra effort on our OC sheet. I wonder if we went overboard Wolf.

I left out how my character made contact with her god because I didn't know if the game was going to start off with that or if it's already established we made contact! I also felt that my character didn't need too much backstory written in because many little details should be revealed throughout the course of the game.

Lol. You should be fine. I just add my OC connection to his goddess just so in case someone needed inspiration on how their OC met their deity. Also to let the other people know that he is already in love with his goddess. Nothing weird about that since if he survives the trials then he would take her spot as the God of Void.

Anyway, logging out for the night. I will see everyone tomorrow sometime. Take care and I can't wait to see more OC's. XD

I would say so. Looks great! Though it seems like wolf and I were the only ones who put extra effort on our OC sheet. I wonder if we went overboard Wolf.

Nah, we just got detailed. If I wanted to go over board I would've gone way deeper with his history.

Lol. But that would probably take too long. Or at least it would for me.

I wonder if he is also a school student so its hard for him to find time to engage with his roleplayers.

Logging off. Need to rest for my college exams tomorrow. Don't know when I can get back on so take care guys.

Sadly whenever I get interest into something, I am eager to do it. And some Mondays for me can be very fun. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back