• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy God Seeds (OOC)

Excuse me, are we going to be roleplaying both our mortal and divine characters, or just our mortal characters? What are the age limitations? What is our tech level and how much of an impact does magic have in the world? Thank you!

Excuse me, are we going to be roleplaying both our mortal and divine characters, or just our mortal characters? What are the age limitations? What is our tech level and how much of an impact does magic have in the world? Thank you!

We'll just be playing as our mortal characters that have been given some power by their God. The age limitations are, like, 18 to 70, if I'm remembering correctly. I do not know of the time period, as it has not been stated by the GM. Magic isn't an actually thing in the world. The only beings with 'magical' abilities will be our characters.

Wolf is like loki just as a human. He will trick you like he would with little red riding hood. He will do anything to see you get confuse and despair. He will say, "Squirm little bug!" He is the bane of my existence. He is Cartman himself.

Wolf is like loki just as a human. He will trick you like he would with little red riding hood. He will do anything to see you get confuse and despair. He will say, "Squirm little bug!" He is the bane of my existence. He is Cartman himself.

Nah, Loki is my father. I am his son, Fenrir! Devourer of the sun! Slayer of Odin!

We'll just be playing as our mortal characters that have been given some power by their God. The age limitations are, like, 18 to 70, if I'm remembering correctly. I do not know of the time period, as it has not been stated by the GM. Magic isn't an actually thing in the world. The only beings with 'magical' abilities will be our characters.
Thank you! I already had a character in mind but I didn't want to go beyond the limitations.

Can't wait till everyone is finiahed with their OC sheet. Im so excited! xD

Nope. Greek/Roman mythology is way better/cooler than norse. Plus Norse rythms with horse and in greek mythology Posidean made horses. So without Posidean, viking would have had a harder time rythming their relgion with an animal.

Plus, the vikings didn't last as long as the romans making them inferior to romans. XD

Excuse me, but the germanic barbarians are one of the greatest factors that lead to the declination of the Roman Empire. The kingdoms founded after the Roman Empire, that being the Spanish kingdoms, France, and the many german principalities were founded by germanic warlords. Even Italy, then called the Kingdom of the Lombards, was a germanic kingdom! These germanic barbarians were initially pagans following germanic traditions, norse mythology as we know it today is mostly the written interpretation from an icelandic author. Even after the germanic kingdoms christianized and adopted local languages, such as the romantic languages of France and Spain, many laws and traditions derived from older germanic traditions! The unchristianized Scandinavians eventually terrorized Europe and were the founders of the Norman people, who went on to conquer England from even previous germanic peoples and Scandinavians, and many other vikings traveled east to find Russia and become the Varangian guard, who were the Byzantine (eastern successors of the Romans who at that time no longer shared much significant cultural ideas and similarities as their ancient counterparts) Emperors! I hope this helped your conversation :)

Lol. I just realize something, there is a character that can kill both of our OC easily in one shot.

Not really. It just makes the situation feel like it was serious and not a joke.

Ugh!!! I feel like starting a thread for the roleplay. XS My eagerness has reached the tiping point!!!

Sorry but it has been a year since I lasted roleplayed. Even longer hen I last roleplayed with a group of kore than 4 people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back