• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy God Seeds (OOC)

Don't know. But to be safe when making your OC, try to make your OC medieval style since most roleplay's like this have that type of theme/time period. Then again, my OC has a pistol for a weapon and that is not medieval style. XD

Don't know. But to be safe when making your OC, try to make your OC medieval style since most roleplay's like this have that type of theme/time period. Then again, my OC has a pistol for a weapon and that is not medieval style. XD

Right. That's what I though we were going with, then I saw your pistol and then I got a little confused.

Well all I can say is make your OC however you want to as long as you stay to the guidelines he set up. XD

Lol. You type really fast. But yeah, just for now make your OC and message him later about it. Though by reading the main thread, he mentions how centuries have passed so the technological advancement could be an infinite number of possibilities.

Lol. You type really fast. But yeah, just for now make your OC and message him later about it. Though by reading the main thread, he mentions how centuries have passed so the technological advancement could be an infinite number of possibilities.

Thanks. That is true. Who knows, maybe we're in space? Probably not space, but anything is possible with that vagueness.

Lol. No problem. I am very surprised no one taken a time or space god/goddess. Though I am sure if someone did think about it they would only choose one of them since both are very strong elements. Plus we don't even know who his OC is and what type of trial our OC's will have to go through. So space is still on the table.

Lol. No problem. I am very surprised no one taken a time or space god/goddess. Though I am sure if someone did think about it they would only choose one of them since both are very strong elements. Plus we don't even know who his OC is and what type of trial our OC's will have to go through. So space is still on the table.

Yeah. I was honestly expecting one of the first few to be time. Maybe he'll take time and space? The trials are probably something along the line of quests or helping the innocent in some way, if the character is good. If the character is evil, it's probably going to just be giving the good gods something to deal with. I'm actually going with the god of precision and the hunt.

I wouldn't be surprised if he does take time and space since he is the one who created the roleplay. So those two powers should at least be in reserve for him. As someone who OC is neutral, I will enjoy this the most. Maybe my OC will become good or evil or even stay neutral later on in the roleplay. I see my OC being a reaper in the roleplay honestly. I can't wait to see what you come up with. XD

I wouldn't be surprised if he does take time and space since he is the one who created the roleplay. So those two powers should at least be in reserve for him. As someone who OC is neutral, I will enjoy this the most. Maybe my OC will become good or evil or even stay neutral later on in the roleplay. I see my OC being a reaper in the roleplay honestly. I can't wait to see what you come up with. XD

I feel like neutral characters will be an interesting thing to see develop. Mine is going to be primarily neutral as well, and likely to stay that way. What mine's primary objective to do is preserve the balance of hunting, like giving the hunted and equal amount of advantages over the hunter. I've the evil or good gods began to alter that balance in some way he'll join the opposite side in a way.

I can't say for sure but I think my OC will stay a grim reaper,unbiased about both sides since all his main objective is to survive to the end so that he can make his goddess proud and to also meet his Deity again. I think our OC's can work alongside each other in some ways.

I can't say for sure but I think my OC will stay a grim reaper,unbiased about both sides since all his main objective is to survive to the end so that he can make his goddess proud and to also meet his Deity again. I think our OC's can work alongside each other in some ways.

Sounds legit. Maybe in some way they could. I'll be done with mine soon. Also, something I noticed that was missing in the cs was an appearance slot.

Lol. Well if you do decided to allow your OC to team up with mine then we will be further ahead of everyone else. We would make a very strong enemy or ally together. Plus my OC will need someone to protect him since he has a lot of weakness compared to the other OC's. I also notice that there was no appearance slot so I just made one up and added a link for those who wanted to see what my OC looked like.

That is true. They could be, like, overseeing the battle, keeping it even on both sides, not letting one get too much of an advantage over the other. I'm gonna finish up my character. I have a bit left on it (basically everything from the personality).

Well I also want my OC to get some action in so maybe they interfere in fights at random times before fleeing? Sorta like hit and run tactics just that we do it to both sides and they don't expect it. Plus my OC is very charismatic so he can probably convince people from both sides to join him in being a neutral party or maybe if he does pick a side he will become a very highly praised leader for being able to greatly inspire his troops/people into a fighting war machine. Anyway,I need to get some rest. Can't wait to read your OC tomorrow! Take care.

No problem. I can see our OC's working together in the future. What does your god look like?

Lol. Okay. I thought I was the only one who was going to show their deity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back