• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy God of War RP (OC Preferred)

Stonestreamdubs

So I'm looking for a Roleplay partner who will Roleplay the God of War 4 and 5 story but with any OC's of theirs that might be adventurers of some kind of might fit into Norse, Greek, Celtic, Egyptian, African, Native American, Shinto, Taoist or Christian Mythology. (This means Demons or Half Demons as well or even Angels)

I will be playing the canon characters and the idea I had in mind largely would be the OC character of yours would be a adopted child of Kratos or would be someone encountered on his and Atreus' travels. If you wish to portray any of the canon, main characters, please let me know, but I will primarily be Kratos and Atreus. My requirements are near semi literate or semi literate. Let me know if this is something you'd be interested in!

If you're wanting to create original stories don't worry, we can create our own side quests and everything, along with my own educated guess as to what will take place after God of War 5. This is an RP I've been wanting for a while, so I'll need a little background, I have an extensive RP background and good etiquette. Thank you for reading and I look forward to anyone who might be interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back