Gijinka academy

That's a latios. Your profile is fine. Find a new pic

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

If you're going to be disrespectful and not even do your research then bye.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

Username: Wishtobeawolf

Orientation: straight

Name: Maple root ((Yes that is quite original))

Gijinka you are: Leafeon ((Damn my love for Eeveeloutions and you know their can be fan made pokemon))

Appearance:
tumblr_mrwb2yteM21sfjhm0o1_500.jpg

Personality: She is a very, very shy girl and loves nature more than anything, beware known to give speeches about nature when asked about it.

Good or bad side: Definitely good

History: Maple was a very simple girl with Normal parents besides the fact that they were both strong fire types so when they had a eevee as a child to say the least they were surprised but of course thought she would have a passion for being a fire type and becoming a strong fire type but that is not the case with maple, she was always a outcast and that caused her to be very shy, her only friends were the animals in the forest and she loved the forest more than anything so when she had the choice to evolve into one of the eight eeveeloutions it was in her heart that she could be a grass type as she touched the moss stone happily and became what she is now.

Crush: Yoruto (Grass x fire shipping :3)

Other: She is a healer by nature so she knows many rememdies made from herbs found in the woods. ((Yoruto's new possible girlfriend))

THERE CAN BE FAN MADE?!?

-BREAKS OUT POKEMON STORY I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON- HOW CONVINIENT, I HAPPEN TO HAVE 50+ SKETCHES

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Swift Beurezu]THERE CAN BE FAN MADE?!?
-BREAKS OUT POKEMON STORY I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON- HOW CONVINIENT, I HAPPEN TO HAVE 50+ SKETCHES

[/QUOTE]
we can't have fan-made pokemon, where did you get that idea?

Guys I really am against fan-creation stuff. 
This is a bad idea, like a really really bad idea.

Not even a ghost type eeveee? -shot- okay, that's cool. I'll just stick to the original.

I'm HIGHLY against it. It soon becomes a complete s*** rp with people running around spouting their creations and how they have specialized movesets that are borderline impossible. It ruins rps instantaneously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back