• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"Mm-hm. luckily, we found it before someone else snatched it up. And if you wanted to do something... well, we can go back to the school, i heard something about a Fashion show at that old place. Maybe they need help repairing after the blizzard. That is, if you want to. I can't think of anything else right now." The tall man scratched the back of his head and sighed. It wasn't the most exciting idea, but it was something. 
"I know, right." He looked up to the Missingno and Pidgeot and grimaced. The duo happened to be in the next room, and he didn't want to offend. "I heard it was caused by a Child-Mother thing. That new Glaceon chick..." He added with a shiver. "I'm sorry, but that was the worst ten minutes of my life, i thought we were all going to die." 
"LAUREN.' GET. AWAY. FROM. THOSE. CURTAINS." The voice was shadow-like and BOOMING, filling the Auditorium with it's noise. I will give you three guesses to what that is.

"But I need workers this instant I'm not going to allow bayah to do it since he sowed himself to the curtians" she put her fingers into the curtains "you wont make me leave at all unless I get some workers" she stuck out her young at her

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

He still beared that scary voice, and the cold aura was about him was as strong as ever, but his tone had softened. "I can work WITH you too, you know, Lauren. Darling, you don't have to work until tomorrow."

"... Well, if you'll ladies have me, sure. Besides, I'm kind of afraid Lauren's hunting me down with a stapler right now. (Inside joke...) And I'm trying to get a mile distance between her and me right now." He knew the deal: 'Hurt one hair on your head and you'll find that dolly self of yours stapled in places you would find very UNPLEASANT..

Aria giggled."Well she would have to go through me first before she even gets a stapler close to you and yes i can guess those unpleasent places like that one nail i had to removed from somewhere."

Bayah sucked in a deep breath. "I don't care what anybody says, if you want a staple in that area, by all means. Heh, they won't be laughing then. Anyway, where were you two planning to go?" The puppet asked as cutely as he could.

He chuckled, lowering his head to hide his blush. "Okay, okay, but Ketsuban's on to something, we have to see if your wings get better, so we better take it easy. Like, instead of walking, eating Ice cream. That's good, right?"

Azrael smiled and nodded, keeping most of her face hidden. "Sure lets go back in." She thought about it for just a moment and blinked. "Come to think of it, I need to congratulate the happy cupple on their baby...."

"Woah wait what, someone had a baby?" Sohzin's eyes widened and he put a hand to his face. "Damn, I've been missing out on the news. i tend to talk to students before this kind of thing... huh." He grinned a bit, actually excited a bit at the motion. "...well, that's just another thing for me to get on top on." 
Bayah slowly rose to his feet, and dragged himself off after the duo. He slightly hoped that they wouldn't run into any strangers outside of the Acadamy grounds because honestly? Those stares from the folks tended to get annoying.

Eventually they made it to the next town and were eating Ice cream cones or a sundae in Aria's case in the park, getting weird stares from the normal humans.

River would be taking a stroll outside, letting Seriana and the child rest for a bit. He enjoyed these few moments of solidarity. He sighed as he entered the forest and came across a group of gijinka including a Sneasel, a Swoobat, and an Arcanine, "Hey what's going on?" He asked in a friendly way.

Amadeus would be giggling that Nodan would be upset at her for working. Nodan was really funny about that. "Hehehehe, looks like someoneee's in troubleeeee."

Bayah was weird, because instead of ordering Chocolate like every person on this planet, he decided that Vanilla was his favorite on the three main flavor list. He liked plain things sometimes, because they reminded him of how simple life can be. "I'm surprised you still like cold food at the moment." He told Aria.

-------------

"Of course she is in trouble, if she becomes sick, then I'll feel guilty for poisoning one of the best designers in the world!" His voice was finally back to normal, but he was pulling at his hair in exasperation. "However, she doesn't seem to like the motion of relaxing..."

------------

"Oh, we were just about to head back to school, ya see. We just found something we were looking for...and then we started talking about babies, and here we are." The Arcanine smiled back to match his kind gesture of the Blastoise.

(and I have to go with Aroura. Gah, see you soon.)

She nodded once again and began walking back to the school. "The Hoenn Champion, River, and the Lugia, Seriana...." She paused as she saw those she was talking about walk up. "Oh, hello River, Seriana. We were just coming to give our Congrats." She spoke from inside her hood, wondering if she would be recognized. If she was then maybe at least she'd have a training partner. There was only so much training for fights you could do on your own...

Lysandre stepped inside the auditorium. "What's going on?"

Shade went with the others to get icecream but nobody knew it was him since he looked like a Skitty he giggled poking Aria's back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back