• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Shade purred at being petted, weird he was actually enjoying this. He jumped up and pawed at her wanting to be petted some more "Nya!"

River smiled at the group, "I believe I've only met Koumori. Who are you two and where are you from?"

Shade purred louder before his illusion wore off at the most awkward time with him on the table still purring like a kitten.

Thinking about it for a few minutes Azrael put her hood back down and smirked at River. "Oh, come now. I know we've met before River. Just not in a... situation as civil as this."

River would shake his head, never before meeting a champion of Sinnoh outside of Garchomp. "Afraid not. Though it is nice to meet you!"

The Zoroark laughed at her stunned face. "ever heard of "master of illusions" before?" he poked her nose. "That face is priceless"

She pouted, sad no one knew her but introduced herself anyways. "I guess I'm the only one who researched the other champions then. My name is Azrael."

Aria facepalms and just chuckles."You know if my wings were not bandaged i would have already started beating you with them before surprising me besides i know you liked being pet."

River would extend a hand while sighing, "Sorry it's been a little over two years since I've been champion. I had an accident then the academy and now a kid that I have to help raise while at said academy. I plan to take over again once I am done training, but in the mean time Stone went ahead and stepped up."

"Well, as Sinnoh Champion, I look forward to battling you one day." She sounded completely serious as she took her cloak off and shook his hand smiling.

River looked shocked, "the old man quit before I could challenge him properly? What a rip off!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back