• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"I don't know why Raven resigned, but don't underestimate me because I'm a girl, or because I'm small. I was the Fight Champion of Sinnoh before the League Champion." She glared, her eyes almost glowing as she spoke. So many people underestimated her because of her looks and tried to hold back. It was annoying.

(Sorry about the name. the 'old man' comment made me think of Tales of Vesperia and I just had to.)

River would shake his head, "If anything I'm going to underestimate you due to your crippling fighting-type weakness and low defenses as well as my resistance to ice type attacks and massive physical defensive abilities."

(okay I'm back for the rp so what happened while I was away)

Nicholas walks to the cafeteria to read his new magazine "this seems to be interesting" he said.

"Well I have trained to be tougher than a normal sneasel, just so you know. Hmph, we aren't all typical, you know." She turned away from him, her hair flying like it always did and stalked back to the school. She hated it when people did that. She had trained hard to get to where she was now. She STILL trained hard and she wasn't like most sneasels anymore! It was a really sore spot for her, but she guessed being a gypsy made her want to stand out. She got to the Academy and went to the pool to do some laps, anger almost pouring off of her.

River shook his head, "Honestly the day she figures out that her type weakness is part of who she is and can't be overcame is the day that she'll finally become a splendid fighter. Oh well, until then, there are plenty of other things we should be worried about." River smiled back at Seriana and the other two. "She can train all she wants but a times four weakness to fighting isn't something you can overcome."

Meanwhile, Taleo is researching about something in his room without noticing that the door is not shut tight. With a light push, anyone can open it and come it.

"Ah, so THAT'S Why your name seemed so familiar to me back there!" In a slight moment of interruption, Sohzin snapped his fingers. "I was in Sinnoh for a while with the Battle tower gig, and I heard the name quite often." Next to Palmer, it felt as of every moment was nothing short of a news fest. "But a champion of a region. I guess both of you have a name to live up to,"

-------

Bayah silently chewed on the edge of his cone, which he considered to be the best part. "Well, unless you get to those weird cities...." he added thoughtfully. "...where you're all expected to rave on top of the tables, then standing on tables is perfectly ok."

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

River smiled back at him, "Ex-champion. I stepped down about a year afterwards. But that's alright. Now I'm where I belong and I'm really happy. I have a wife, a kid, and friends. I'll be able to take care of my little bro afterwards too."

"Ah, gotcha. It's still admirable, but the family life is moreso. I would say. Since I see you're the one with the child that we all heard about...." he paused for a dramatic effect. "...congrats. Don't worry about the girl that just stormed off, in any case." He added this last part as a polite warning. "She just seems like that type of person to never back down without a fight... I agree with the type matchup though. She'll find a way to get through it, eh?"

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Getting out of the pool, Azrael sighed. She felt better but still annoyed. Turning around to look at the pool she whispered "ice beam" and held the move until the whole pool was frozen over. She directed another at the feet, sculpting a set of ice skates on her feet before stepping out onto the now ice rink. She closed her eyes and began skating, in a way that was intuitive yet professional. She never looked where she was going but began to get faster jumping and piroetting among other moves. It was a form of meditation to her and shed taken to doing it to calm down

"You know, freezing the pool and hurting its plumbing system won't be the best way to make a first impression." A voice came from behind her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back