• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gifted Academy ([{Always Open}])

Will we shut down the RP due to few replies?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
FireMaiden said:
"No attack, just a fight," Eulla said sadly walking into the library.
(Changed my mind, Kita went to bed)
Fredrick was on a desk sorting names of the students that needed library cards, he looked up to see the womanly figure at the door. After a few meows a message was sent to the figures mind, "What exactly are you doing here?" Fredrick was not happy to see the woman at all. Fredrick now had to act like a pet for her, truly, this was embarrassing. Even the raging fight outside couldn't stop Fredrick from thinking of the things he might have to do.

Profoundcactus said:
She flinched as the woman came into the library and looked over at her. Then said over at Marcus "Short tempered and powerful? Doesn't sound like a good combination"
Then at the woman who just came in, "Well, I guess since in the fight is over then it's fine." Should she introduce herself? She held her hand out at the woman "Hello, I'm Valentina, and you are?"
"Eulla, the garden teacher. And yes he's very short tempered, along with Delia, who I'm guessing you know as Kita," she repiled. She then looked at the cat. "Looking for a place to look up a few things. Just a few things I'm unsure about in my lesssons."

Valentina saw the cat working on the desk and looked over at Eulla, the gardening teacher, with Marcos in the background with his weird self and knew she had no idea what she'd gotten into. Though when the woman had mention looking up a few things she went back into 'libirian mode'.

Valentina was okay with being the worker, she liked worker for people, it made her feel purposeful. That's why she'd had bodyeguarded people for so long. "Well I know a bit about research Eulla. If you'd like, I can help"

Profoundcactus said:
Valentina saw the cat working on the desk and looked over at Eulla, the gardening teacher, with Marcos in the background with his weird self and knew she had no idea what she'd gotten into. Though when the woman had mention looking up a few things she went back into 'libirian mode'.
Valentina was okay with being the worker, she liked worker for people, it made her feel purposeful. That's why she'd had bodyeguarded people for so long. "Well I know a bit about research Eulla. If you'd like, I can help"
"I'm looking for something on Mandrakes." Eulla responded. "You can help if you want to."

"The root or the species?" She asked tapping quickly on the library's directory. "Because the root is an herb that can cause visions and hallucinations in victims, also thought by many tribes to be the gateway to the spiritworld, the species is known to have a high pitched scream that will deafen most in a 10 to 20 feet range"

Profoundcactus said:
"The root or the species?" She asked tapping quickly on the library's directory. "Because the root is an herb that can cause visions and hallucinations in victims, also thought by many tribes to be the gateway to the spiritworld, the species is known to have a high pitched scream that will deafen most in a 10 to 20 feet range"
"The ones I'm looking for is a rare sub species. Most people only know the ones from Harry Potter."

"Well the herb came first, they'd actually been named after the herb because people who'd fallened victim under it's effects would go into screaming fits." She shrugged "It's a good torture use if you're not looking to kill you're victim. So what would you like to know about the species? I doubt you'll find any here in this climatic, unless you're looking to grow"

Shut up, you're talking too much!

She closed her mouth gritting her teeth a bit from embarrassment.

Profoundcactus said:
"Well the herb came first, they'd actually been named after the herb because people who'd fallened victim under it's effects would go into screaming fits." She shrugged "It's a good torture use if you're not looking to kill you're victim. So what would you like to know about the species? I doubt you'll find any here in this climatic, unless you're looking to grow"
Shut up, you're talking too much!

She closed her mouth gritting her teeth a bit from embarrassment.
"Hmm, I think I'll be fine with what I have. You probably don't have a book about the version I'm taking about."

Aren't you a bit stuck up lady.

"Well you haven't described the version you're talking about, that would be helpful in the search, but since you're so sure about it being abesence in our current directory, we can easily order it for you"

Profoundcactus said:
Aren't you a bit stuck up lady.
"Well you haven't described the version you're talking about, that would be helpful in the search, but since you're so sure about it being abesence in our current directory, we can easily order it for you"
"The gods use it. It looks like the ones from Harry potter but older. There's a flower on top, much like a rose, similar in shepe, but yellow. I just need to make sure I have what the pollen does."

"You'd think being gods, they wouldn't need books" she said shrugging

"We have a dark and dreary section of the library that you need some keys to get into, would you like to look there? Since you're a teacher I'm not too worried about you stealing the evil talking books, or trying to summon so demons" She said jinglings some keys "Though I heard it was dusty up there, just so you're prepared, if you want to come. Of course, you don't have to" She said, she was actually hoping the lady would just hold her nose up and walk back to her little garden. She wasn't interested in lurking around what ever laids behind the heavy locked door downstairs.

Why would any school have that! At least the headmaster had more since then the old fart in Harry whoever and kept a lock door in front of of the damned place.

Profoundcactus said:
"You'd think being gods, they wouldn't need books" she said shrugging
"We have a dark and dreary section of the library that you need some keys to get into, would you like to look there? Since you're a teacher I'm not too worried about you stealing the evil talking books, or trying to summon so demons" She said jinglings some keys "Though I heard it was dusty up there, just so you're prepared, if you want to come. Of course, you don't have to" She said, she was actually hoping the lady would just hold her nose up and walk back to her little garden. She wasn't interested in lurking around what ever laids behind the heavy locked door downstairs.

Why would any school have that! At least the headmaster had more since then the old fart in Harry whoever and kept a lock door in front of of the damned place.
"Alright, take me back there."

F***, she thought before leading the woman towards the back, she tried catching Marcos eye, to get him to save her from this, make up some rule or something in order to get her out of going down there. With all of Eulla's curt responses, she almost wanted to call her the ice queen, just emotionless and icy. Probably been told how beautiful she was all her life.

She flicked on the lights that lead down a long dusty wooden staircase into a heavy dark oak door. Truth was she was afraid of magic. Which was stupid because her powers probably came from magic, but at the same time she didn't know a lot about her powers, so maybe it has to do with the unknown...

She caught herself as she was about to trip down the steps, she glanced at Eulla with a red face and coughed, pretending like that didn't happen before descending down. She unlocked the heavy door and pushed it open flicking on the lights. The room smelled of mold and age, with Gothic architecture decorating the room. "Cliche huh?" She commented "The front section is about the species, the section 3 is herbs, you'd probably find what you're looking for in either of those.

Profoundcactus said:
F***, she thought before leading the woman towards the back, she tried catching Marcos eye, to get him to save her from this, make up some rule or something in order to get her out of going down there. With all of Eulla's curt responses, she almost wanted to call her the ice queen, just emotionless and icy. Probably been told how beautiful she was all her life.
She flicked on the lights that lead down a long dusty wooden staircase into a heavy dark oak door. Truth was she was afraid of magic. Which was stupid because her powers probably came from magic, but at the same time she didn't know a lot about her powers, so maybe it has to do with the unknown...

She caught herself as she was about to trip down the steps, she glanced at Eulla with a red face and coughed, pretending like that didn't happen before descending down. She unlocked the heavy door and pushed it open flicking on the lights. The room smelled of mold and age, with Gothic architecture decorating the room. "Cliche huh?" She commented "The front section is about the species, the section 3 is herbs, you'd probably find what you're looking for in either of those.
"Thank you. Oh, and be careful to make sure you don't accidentally talk out loud again." Eulla looked trough and picked out an old, dust covered tome. I it she found what she was looking for, quickly wrote it down and smiled. "Shall we go back up?"

She frowned "I didn't accidentally talk out loud. Whatever I said, it was completely intentional!"

"Yes, let's get out of here" She said relieved, letting Eulla walk past her so that she could lock the door- and all it's evil- behind her. "Uh so can you tell me anything about the school? Why the headmaster even build this place?"

Profoundcactus said:
She frowned "I didn't accidentally talk out loud. Whatever I said, it was completely intentional!"
"Yes, let's get out of here" She said relieved, letting Eulla walk past her so that she could lock the door- and all it's evil- behind her. "Uh so can you tell me anything about the school? Why the headmaster even build this place?"
"My grandson didn't build it. Though his family did. He continues running it because kids in the supernatural world need a safe haven and this school is one even though theres...um...never mind. If you dont mind I'm going to my room."

The man once again zoning out, simply thinking of vampire's and his knowledge of them, he then simply walked past the two talking, not bothering to even look at the woman who fought the headmaster, walking out into the halls he simply traversed and explored, searching for the headmaster, "It would be fun to fight such an individual, as the headmaster, much to collect..." he thought whilst having a wicked grin from ear to ear.

Kita yawed and groaned. Her whole body hurt from being hit with a gods hammer. For the first time this year, she was awake before third period. She rolled over and went back to sleep.

FireMaiden said:
Kita yawed and groaned. Her whole body hurt from being hit with a gods hammer. For the first time this year, she was awake before third period. She rolled over and went back to sleep.
Kumiko was laying in the bed of Kita, laying next to her and cuddling her like a small kid would cuddle her sister after a bad dream.

Kita opened her eyes, then landing on her new little sister. She was still trying to get us to the whole family thing. And that the he headmaster was her nephew. "Hey, come on get up," Kita yawned, poking Kumiko's forehead.

@Ami the breadling

Last edited by a moderator:
Yami opened his eyes only so he could get up and close the blinds and curtains. After which, he to back into bed in his now darkened room and went back to sleep with the intention of skipping today.

Kita dragged herself out of bed, and got dressed. She didn't feel like showering so she just sprayed her hair with dry shampoo. Once she was done, Kita walked to her first class. When she walked in a saw Tiberius and no one eles she smirked. "Oh, Hello my beloved nephew!"

@CoolCortex

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh God, Kita! I'm still like 10 years older than you! And I'm your headmaster! You better not expect me calling you Aunt Kita...Oh wait, Delia..." Tiberius mutters.

@FireMaiden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back