• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gifted Academy ([{Always Open}])

Will we shut down the RP due to few replies?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
FireMaiden said:
"You don't think I don't know that! I also know your mommy is dead, and your dad cheated on her. Try reading that big book of God lore." Kita replied, trying to keep her cool, but anger was ebbing its way into her voice. Thick dark storm clouds had formed over head, treating a huge down poor.
@CoolCortex

"Why do you wish you were her? The life of a goddess isn't as easy as it seems."
Kumiko shook her head. "Because being time is chilling as heck. Its not that i wish being a goddess... I wish having family... a mother... And for me, you always were the closest to a mother i had..."

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Kumiko shook her head. "Because being time is chilling as heck. Its not that i wish being a goddess... I wish having family... a mother... And for me, you always were the closest to a mother i had..."

[/QUOTE]
Eulla was surprised at her answer. "Well you're apart of our family now and since we goddesses don't die, you will be forever," she said with a soft smile hugging Kumiko once again.

Kumiko hugged her back and rested her head against her new mothers stomach. "Can i even call you mom?", she asked a bit shy, which was very unlikely for Kumiko.

FireMaiden said:
Eulla was surprised at her answer. "Well you're apart of our family now and since we goddesses don't die, you will be forever," she said with a soft smile hugging Kumiko once again.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Kumiko hugged her back and rested her head against her new mothers stomach. "Can i even call you mom?", she asked a bit shy, which was very unlikely for Kumiko.

[/QUOTE]
"Of course you can sweetheart."

FireMaiden said:
"Of course you can sweetheart."
Kumiko just was happy. She then looked up and actually took of her small crown. She hovered her hand above it and then smiled, as a little engravement appeared.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Kumiko just was happy. She then looked up and actually took of her small crown. She hovered her hand above it and then smiled, as a little engravement appeared.

[/QUOTE]
"What did you do the crown?" Eulla asked, her curiosity gEttinger the bytes of her.

Beyonder said:
"Oh? My apologies, I was simply attempting to treat you with the utmost respect, however I'll keep that in mind" He stated as he squinted his eyes, letting out a glare towards her as he once again turned, facing Marcus, he simply took a seat across his table, sliding a finger across the table, looking at the dust on his gloved digit, his index finger, then looking to the male as he simply said "Interested in vampires are, we?"
"Yes I always liked the evolution of them from Bram Stoker's book a favorite of mine to modern and sometimes annoying iterations like what I know of a certain sparkly kind. Anyway the many interpretations of what they are, abilities, weaknesses and so on are quite varied and each very interesting." Marcus was quite aware of the information prodding going on but decided to entertain the man anyway.

FireMaiden said:
"What did you do the crown?" Eulla asked, her curiosity gEttinger the bytes of her.
Kumiko smiled. "This crown is a relic. I have it since my birth. My name is engraved there. It is my most precious. I engraved your name below mine..."

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Kumiko smiled. "This crown is a relic. I have it since my birth. My name is engraved there. It is my most precious. I engraved your name below mine..."

[/QUOTE]
"That's amazing... you can't see it now, but I have a crown too. It's changed over the years and since the battles between the us and the Greek gods."

FireMaiden said:
"That's amazing... you can't see it now, but I have a crown too. It's changed over the years and since the battles between the us and the Greek gods."
(help me out please, i dont know what to reply...)

(OMG, sorry...The Ice Cream has defeated me! CURSE YOU, Baskin Robbins!)

Tiberius became a little bit...Mad...He never knew a Storm Goddess could be so sassy...Tiberius tried to get back at her, "Then I guess you might not know, that Ronan IS your father, you Sassy Bufoon!" Tiberius yelled.

Last edited by a moderator:
FireMaiden said:
Kumiko´s eyes became a crystal glowing blue. A clairvoyance. "Oh goodness... Poor Kita... Poor Tiberius...", she muttered.

Valentina overheard the over conversation and as she was stacking books she said over her shoulder at Marcus "Most of the time the vampire, while taken from truth most of the time their strengths and weakness reflected human's fears of the period. Bram Stokers version was a reflection of a fear of foreigners and disease."

"Ronan!" Kita shouted. Rain started falling. "No way he's my dad. He told me I was a weak little girl and then he just left. No parent dose that to their kid, much less let's them walk around for two years homeless!" She continued getting off the table.

@CoolCortex

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Kumiko´s eyes became a crystal glowing blue. A clairvoyance. "Oh goodness... Poor Kita... Poor Tiberius...", she muttered.

[/QUOTE]
"What's wrong with Delia?" Eulla asked, her voice filled with concern.

FireMaiden said:
"What's wrong with Delia?" Eulla asked, her voice filled with concern.
Kumiko returned to normal. "Tiberius told her who is her father... If they continue to shout at each other, they will fight! I saw a lot of possibilities... She died... He died... both died... Both lived but heavily injured... We must stop that from happening!"

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Kumiko returned to normal. "Tiberius told her who is her father... If they continue to shout at each other, they will fight! I saw a lot of possibilities... She died... He died... both died... Both lived but heavily injured... We must stop that from happening!"

[/QUOTE]
"Give them a few more moments, and then we will act."

(OK)

"Why don't you...He was...ENOUGH! Ronan died after he left! He was killed my a God of Hell!!! My grandfather died because of you, being a WEAK IRRESPONSIBLE SNOB! YOU HAD A BROTHER, MY FATHER! RONAN HAD A CHILD WHEN HE WAS YOUNG THEN HAD YOU WHEN HE GOTTEN OLD, WHEN I WAS 25! I'M YOUR NEPHEW!" Tiberius continuously yells as he turns into God Mode, which is like the Mutant mode.

CoolCortex said:
(OK)
"Why don't you...He was...ENOUGH! Ronan died after he left! He was killed my a God of Hell!!! My grandfather died because of you, being a WEAK IRRESPONSIBLE SNOB! YOU HAD A BROTHER, MY FATHER! RONAN HAD A CHILD WHEN HE WAS YOUNG THEN HAD YOU WHEN HE GOTTEN OLD, WHEN I WAS 25! I'M YOUR NEPHEW!" Tiberius continuously yells as he turns into God Mode, which is like the Mutant mode.
"THATS NOT TRUE! THAT CANT BE!" Kita yelled in response. She some who knew it was tough, she had always had a feeling it was but didn't want it to be. "I DONT HAVE A FAMILY! I'VE BEEN ALONE FOREVER!" She ran out of the clinic, thunder boomed overhead and lighting flashed. The once weak rain had begun to assault the windows. A flash of purple and Kita went god mode waiting for Tiberius to come out if the clinic.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Kumiko returned to normal. "Tiberius told her who is her father... If they continue to shout at each other, they will fight! I saw a lot of possibilities... She died... He died... both died... Both lived but heavily injured... We must stop that from happening!"

[/QUOTE]

"We need to go now, Kita and Tiberius just changed. We have to keep this fight from getting out of hand,"
Eulla said, pulling Kumiko along as she walked.

Tiberius bashed open the academy doors and charged at Kita, in a swing, he expected Kita to smash into the dorm building but Kita managed to just scrape the concrete floor and regain her balance, your move, Goddess!

The lighting sword appered again her eyes were blazing with a mix of different emotions. Fury, sadness, envy, confusion. Her heart ached and her mind was clouded. The rain soaked the combatants. She charged, swinging low the parrying using her shield and swung at his chest. A small ammount of blood spattered on her face, quickly being washed away with the help of the rain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back